How music stars were invented

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see the Fan Fiction story anywhere. If it was literally about HOW V6s were invented, then it should be in the What's On Your Mind? section.

If it is about how the V6 was invented, I would just say, it was invented by Bandai, and a circuit board with programming, 3 button pads, a reset button, and a screen.

yeah...same as oranda. i think it would be great if you did some revisions, then posted it here. maybe add something from tamagotchi planet or completely far fetched things, whatever! it is fan fiction after all.

i think that for this, instead of how bandai invented the music star, do how tamagotchi characters played a role in it, then bandai took the credit. or something like that...xD

I read the entire thing. It would be mean just to judge it based in a few sentences.

The last part was pretty good. I think if you posted this again with some revisions we would all be glad to read it. Remember, we're here to help you with your writing and make it better, not tell you it's bad. (which it isn't!) don't give up just based on a few comments, just keep writing. ;)

Everyone doesn't mean to be offensive, we just mean it's a true, realistic story. True stories are great, but people on this site usually prefer something made-up. Try reading a few popular fan fics to see what our tastes are. ;) It's not that you are a bad writer, you just wrote the wrong type of fan fic.

~ Dazzmina ~

Well I enjoyed it even though I had to read through crossed out sentence's. It may not be the same as other story but I liked it.

It was HILARIOUS! I couldn't stop laughing! It's not as if it's meant to be how music stars really WERE invented--it's just for entertainment! Tamagotchi V6, please write more! It's funny!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!

It was HILARIOUS! I couldn't stop laughing! It's not as if it's meant to be how music stars really WERE invented--it's just for entertainment! Tamagotchi V6, please write more! It's funny!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!
Your sense of humour is odd. I don't think the story was supposed to be funny at all! No offence...

~ Dazzmina ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back