How often are TamaGuides chosen?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirl777

Reaction score
Can somebody please pin this? thanx.

I just wanted to know how often tamaguides are chosen. I think the most recent guide is newbiekidlex, but how long more until they are chosen again?

People are not chosen are a time basis. It's when someone with an outstanding personality (kindness, helpfulness, etc.) is sticking in our heads.

So, if you need any further information on how to become a guide be sure to search for it in the help section. If you're doing what you need to do, then: keep it up!

Remember... don't call us, we'll call you. If you contact us about becoming a guide in hopes of "getting the word around", it doesn't look as great if we just notice you naturally.

I don't care if someone else gets choosen. That means one more person to help me, I mean us. :puroperatchi:

People are not chosen are a time basis. It's when someone with an outstanding personality (kindness, helpfulness, etc.) is sticking in our heads.
So, if you need any further information on how to become a guide be sure to search for it in the help section. If you're doing what you need to do, then: keep it up!

Remember... don't call us, we'll call you. If you contact us about becoming a guide in hopes of "getting the word around", it doesn't look as great if we just notice you naturally.
It's also dependant on the speed of TamaTalks growth. If we have a sudden jump in members, well, Admin is going to want some more extra help. :rolleyes:

I think they get chosen every month. If you have good behaviotr and help people the other TamaGuides will notice you and reccomend you to the Admin. ;)

They are chosen around every month or two or three because our number of members constantly raises and there are always people who try to break Tamatalk's peacefulness with SPAMs so obviously, additional help is needed. ;)

I am one!!! My "avatar" proves it, or at lest my wish. Perhaps I may be 1 tomorrow. What do you all think? Thou only when I see spiffy, like today to welcome her back from her hollidays. ;)

I am one!!! My "avatar" proves it, or at lest my wish. Perhaps I may be 1 tomorrow. What do you all think? Thou only when I see spiffy, like today to welcome her back from her hollidays. :)
I don't think so. You are so new and I don't think you have enough experience or helpful posts. Sorry,

Regards,

DarkCore ;)

Ps: Admin may not pick a TamaGuide tomorrow. Maybe later on in the month.

;) I thought I helped a bit with the Megaman thingy... Anyway, I need time to become mour helpful and I was only kinda joking... But it doesn't meen anyone else will becum one either. :)

;) I thought I helped a bit with the Megaman thingy... Anyway, I need time to become mour helpful and I was only kinda joking... But it doesn't meen anyone else will becum one either. :)
[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

You were helpful but you haven't posted enough helpful posts. If you keep trying you will become one but let the Guides and the Admin notice you naturally. Once you gain more experience you may become on. And could you please remove that avatar? It makes t look like you are a TamaGuide when you are not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please, donj't shriek at me. That is not nioce really. And I did say that I hadn't posted much and I neede more time for more helpful stuff. I am doing my best and you are constantly insulting me and my avatar (inappropiate) and you aren't making me feel very happy. And well, OK, maybe I womn't become one yet and anyhow, I was only joking. ;)

Yes, that is silly to put in that fake avatar. That'll just make admin avoid you. It gives the wrong impression. Please take it away because at the moment newbies may look up to you and copy you and in this case, copying would not be a wise thing to do. It's nice that you'd like to be one and I'm sure I'd like to be a tamaguide too but just be patient and follow the rules and be extra kind and caring. Admin will notice you for the right things then.

Please, donj't shriek at me. That is not nioce really. And I did say that I hadn't posted much and I neede more time for more helpful stuff. I am doing my best and you are constantly insulting me and my avatar (inappropiate) and you aren't making me feel very happy. And well, OK, maybe I womn't become one yet and anyhow, I was only joking. ;)
I am not shrieking at you. The reason I am saying remove the avatar is because you are not allowed to *pretend* to be a guide. I am not insulting you. Isulting is calling you an idiot. It doesn't seem like you are joking bcause you got mad when newbiekidlex became a guide. I'm not making you feel happy? You're not making me feel happy by spamming in my posts, and calling me a liar!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back