How often do TamaGuides get picked?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you just have to PM Admin and tell him/her you are interested....

If i were a tamaguide i would be sooooooo happy i wish i was! :eek:

hi i was wondering, do you need to post a certain amount of things to be a guide?

hi i was wondering, do you need to post a certain amount of things to be a guide?
Nope... We care more about how helpful and kind you are... :eek:

OK, I know i'm REALLY new around here, but I'm eager to learn, and I LOVE to read other people's ideas about tamagotchis and post my own. I really like Tamagotchis ( I practically have no life besides my tama :huh: ) I WANNA BE A TAMAGUIDE!!! 0.0 and like that guy said earlier, ya'll didn't see this post <_<

I'm on there too... I hope I'm close to becoming one...
You ar enow! :huh: Funny how just days later after posting this you were selected!

You ar enow! :huh: Funny how just days later after posting this you were selected! <_<
Funny how he was so desperate to being one, making a topic that includes tips and everything :p

o GOOD JOB havent been on in a long time i have been trying to become tamaguide but i am going through tough times but i am determined!

I'm REALLY intrested on being a tamaguide. Admin, what if we get angry once in a while because of an argument or something? Is that okay?

I'm REALLY intrested on being a tamaguide. Admin, what if we get angry once in a while because of an argument or something? Is that okay?
read above...

Yes, I guess my theories were true, and I was right. I recommend this thread for everyone who wanted (and still wants) to become a tamaguide.

and MR.bubblies555... about this...

Funny how he was so desperate to being one, making a topic that includes tips and everything 
You were also very desperate on a DIFFERENT site... No?

I never do any of the above and I've been on tamatalk everyday since I got an account! I worked out a secret code and am very experienced with tamagotchis.

Do I have what it takes to be a TamaGuide?

it feels good..... then it gets slightly depressing..... then it gets a bit tiring.

to tell you the truth..... I don't really enjoy it. I do it because it's my job.

Yeah, being a TamaTalk Guide sounds cool and all, but I'd rather stay a Member. Some people only want to be a Guide because they get that rank and the little picture on the side. That's kind of wrong. You can become a TamaGuide when you have experience on this website. I think alot of people think it's about how many posts you have. It's really not. Some TamaGuides have like 2,000 posts, and others have like 400.

Yeah, but I try to be kind to other members, and I know as much about tamagotchis as any other member. That doesn't mean I'm begging to become a TamaGuide.

I'm on the list too, and I'm willing to wait if it means being a TamaGuide! phi21, you're right about the rank and picture on the side, but I want to be a TamaGuide because I love to help people, but I'm just a normal member, so people don't ask me for help. I think a lot of the time, TamaGuides get asked for help because they are so experienced. That's why I want to be a TamaGuide.

Last edited by a moderator:
im also on the list...i wanna b a guide basically to help people more because like Qerk0 said..u hardly get noticed as just a member but when ur a guide u get more questions n so forth pm'd to u even

i dont really care about the badge i just wanna help everyone that i can to the best of my ability! :D

Well I will chime in here and provide some official word from Admin... :ph34r:
The TamaGuides are selected for a couple of reasons... Our Guides are helpful to others, kind to other members, frequent visitors and able to express their point when posting. Last but not least, they have some knowledge of tama care or show a willingness and ability to learn. :lol:

I do usually like to hear from those members who are interested in becoming a Guide... Of course, I can't guarantee that everyone who expresses interest will become a Guide... We have some members who have been on the list for many months.

One note of encouragement... We are growing a lot lately... More growth means I will be needing more help as we grow.

For those interested... Let me know via PM and continue keeping up the good work with helping others ad being kind. :ph34r:

I'm glad to hear you all are interested! :ph34r:
Yeah, I'm VERY interested!! Although it might be useful if I first achieve the TamaMax rank to show that I'm a frequent visitor, right? :(

I'm interested too! But alot of people are interested... :(

If you want to be a Tama Guide like me then you need to know how to solve prombems in a not hurtfly but nice and clam way ask Motha how to be helpful in the chat room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back