How Often Do You Buy CD's?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's a CD? XD

I barely buy them since I use itunes to download all of the songs. I'll buy one if I really need it.

Hi Mango!!

Ok, I buy them every so often. Itunes just annoys me soo much. I am so against downloading music. Even if it's the legal kind. I dunno. It's something about having the little shiny disc and the tiny lyric booklet (or picture booklet in some cases) and having the jewel case that makes the experience ten times better.

bamcr

I get a new one every few weeks, but I settle for watching video clips on MTV or Youtube.

Hi Mango!!
Ok, I buy them every so often. Itunes just annoys me soo much. I am so against downloading music. Even if it's the legal kind. I dunno. It's something about having the little shiny disc and the tiny lyric booklet (or picture booklet in some cases) and having the jewel case that makes the experience ten times better.

bamcr
Hey!

I download music all the time, but I do perfer having the official CD and stuff,

I'm just werid like that. xD

~Mango

I never really buy cds,

I like music and all

but cds aren't my fav to buy

:D Ariana

I buy them once every few weeks. I rarely download songs. I like to get the CD instead. :ph34r:

Most of the time I listen to music online and I download stuff for CDs. I have bought some like, 4 years ago, and I get them for my birthday.

Latest posts

Back