How often does your tamagotchi act wierd?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how often does your tamagotchi act wierd?

• 1)all the time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2)most of the time

• 3)frequently

• 4)ummm...not too often

• 5)mine doesn't act wierd/scary

• 6)...what?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever slept w/ a teddy bear or a baby blankey? Well that's what ur tamagotchi is doing. It likes the toy so it sleeps w/ it. If it is a boy it will sleep w/ the action figure, if it's a girl it will sleep w/ the bear or lion/doll.

Hope i helped! :unsure:

it's because it likes very much the toy you gave so it sleeps with it, kinda like the way a 4-year old would sleep with with his/her teddy bear

my tama used to sleep with the action figure, I think if you have a girl she sleeps with the lion doll and the boy sleeps with the action figure.. Its really cute I'm so happy I have 2 v3 tamas <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
actually, i admit, i've been trying to get my tamagotchi to do this after reading this post. it didn't last night...do they still do this when they're teenagers? mine just turned into a teen. :)

actually, i admit, i've been trying to get my tamagotchi to do this after reading this post. it didn't last night...do they still do this when they're teenagers? mine just turned into a teen. :ph34r:
Mine did it last night and it was a teen! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back