How Old Are You?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same. I'm 12 and 3/4. I'm really short for my age. When I tell people I'm 12 they don't belive me.
Yay- I'm not alone! I'm 4"8 and look about 9. xDD No one believes I'm 12. ;.;

Yay- I'm not alone! I'm 4"8 and look about 9. xDD No one believes I'm 12. ;.;
Same here. When I was about eight, i was 4'3. Then I went through a growth thingy when I was 9.

10. And I hate it. Between haramones and moody-ness, it sucks right now.
I am scared I am getting my periode. And I started to like make-up,magizines, etc...
Yep yep. And I stare at myself a lot and I'm starting to smell :eek: I'm scared of the periodness too. :mellow:

I'm 12. People say I look 14, act 18... one person actually said I looked 17.

And he was 17.

So me and my friend were like "Lol maybe he likes you!" and of course he didn't xD

Im 14, i love tamagitchi but i cant go on loving it cus' i hardly have any money to buy more tama stuff. Being 14 is cool, the other thing is that i'm going to high school in August, so cool. *sighs* I just love being a teen.

I'm 12. People say I look 14, act 18... one person actually said I looked 17.
And he was 17.

So me and my friend were like "Lol maybe he likes you!" and of course he didn't xD
You DO act 14 and you DO look 16-17 XD My mom thought you were around my age lol.

Anyway. I'm 18 if you hadn't guess yet xP

If I'm wearing baggy clothes, I look like a short, chubby 14 year old.

If I'm wearing tighter clothes, I look like a short 20 year old.

The oldest I've been told I looked was 24 and that was when I was 14.

10. And I hate it. Between haramones and moody-ness, it sucks right now.
I am scared I am getting my periode. And I started to like make-up,magizines, etc...
Ugh1 I very much hate my period! Being 10 is great, but, not the "going though peuberty and hormones" thing. o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back