How Old Are You?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your age?

• Ages 5 and under

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ages from 6 to 10

• Ages from 11 to 15

• Ages from 16 to 19

• Ages from 20- to 25

• Ages 26 and above

• Prefer not to say

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yennie

Reaction score
Hi! I feel like an old fart playing with these tamagotchis, but they're so cool! So I made this poll to see how old everyone else is, and if I'm the only oldie playing with them. I'm 20 years old, so how old are you? :unsure:

Yep! I'm from Australia! Australia has not so pretty tama casing designs. America and Japan have way nicer ones. =P

hah! i got you beat. i'm 29. but i have kids that play with tamas. does that give me an excuse? no. but i don't care, i'm slightly obsessed with the cute little guys.

yummyhunny

Last edited by a moderator:
TamaMum lol you answered under 5 didn't you? lol i'm surprised to see the results so far. the majority is over 20yrs old, even if you do consider tamamum as a 1 yr old! i guess we adults don't grow up entirely now do we? lol

Last edited by a moderator:
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

carys what did you mean by ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww?? :pochitchi:

wow! its interesting to see that im not the only old fart hey!?!?! hehehe yay! i guess theres still that inner child in every one of us! :angry:

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Please don't SPAM! You do know that SPAM is not good.... right? Well, it isn't good....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back