how old are you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like TamaMum has said in a few other topics, remember- You don't have to post your age if you don't want to, and especially if you were told not to by your parents!

I wish people would stop with the 'ZOMG SAYING UR AGE ON TEH INTERWEBS IS BAD!!!' BILLIONS of people have the same birthdate as you. It's impossible to find someone purely based on age.

I be 17.

I'm 13 :huh:

I agree with Sweet Kandi... I'd like to see someone figure out a way to find who someone is by their age :huh:

Ashton Kutcher has the same birthday as me lol :huh:

I'm 20.
Camelle
I am not trying to be rude but if you are 20 why dont you know better and have a red karma? people who are 20 are useualy sensable and know what to do on forums!

Well, it's a long story.

Camelle
I do not know about it but it is rude to say you got a bad karma! ohh I see what you mean now your just asking why! ahh thats ok I guess.

I'm 12 gonna be 13 in April. (NOOOOOO!!!!!! :kuribotchi: )
Wow! same here except my b-day is in May! I don't really know why you're screaming NOOOOOO, but I think it'll be fun to be just a little older!

I AM 11 YEARS OLD, AND I TURN 12 ON 31ST OCTOBER!!!!!! WOOHOO!

But however old you are you can never be too old for bratz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM 11 YEARS OLD, AND I TURN 12 ON 31ST OCTOBER!!!!!! WOOHOO!
But however old you are you can never be too old for bratz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol I agree :kuribotchi:

*santagotchi*, for some odd reason I highly doubt that. :kuribotchi:

me... 14...
15 tommorow!
Im 15. I figured everyone was like 3 years younger than me. Lol. But your almost my age and happy b-day!

I am nine years old, eleven months, three days, eleven hours and fifty-five minutes old.

Yes, I was indeedy born on December 31st 1996 at 3:00 in the morning.

-Kuchipatchi-

I am nine years old, eleven months, three days, eleven hours and fifty-five minutes old.
Yes, I was indeedy born on December 31st 1996 at 3:00 in the morning.

-Kuchipatchi-
wow very precise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back