How old are you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I'm 11 (December 15th) I think I'll still be on here...just not reguarly...I lost intrest in tamas ages ago, like July...when I had that big break (it was like I was clinging onto a wall and screaming I DONT WANNA GO!!!!).
Cool. Im 11 too and your b-day is 4 days after mine

meh, i'm a teen.

not really into tamas, altho for some weird reason i have a feeling they'll start up again for me in highschool

lol, donno why

currently they're out of batteries >.x

maybe i'll get new ones.

i just go so busy, i didnt have any time for them.

so they just sat there, on pause, till the battery died x.0

yeah...

I'm 17 and I've had tamas since the day they came out in 1994 :D I don't know why but I've always seemed to love them, my boyfriend hates them though :D

Don't feel bad. That guy is stuck up and doesn't know how to enjoy life. Do what you like to, that's all.

I'm 14, soon to be 15. So we're close. XD And I ot involved with tamas when I was about six or so... ^-^

I am 14. :D But I am going to be 15 on Wednesday. :furawatchi: I don't think you are too old to be playing with tamagotchis. :D

im 13, turning 14 on september 16 2007, My mom plays with tamas and she's gonna be 35 on march 3 2007! (she has a V1, but she usually takes bad care of it lol) so i dont think there is a certain age limit for tamagotchi's

I'm 11!

Any age can play with tamas!

And if you think your to old to play with them, collect them and give them to your kids!

Well.. I wont say my age. But, Im over 1O girly girl sometimes. OMG I wouldn't have shown that tama to that guy! If I showed it to people in my middle school........I'de be teased and it would be thrown in the ground and stomped on. Tamas used to be popular in elementry school. If people found out i played with um.......No more friends and ide be a loner. I talked to people thet were in my elementry school and they threw um in the thrash!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back