How old do they have to be....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

holidoli1997

Reaction score
How old do they have to be to have tama babies with another persons tama because me(girl) and my sisters(boy) each have four hearts hers is 4 and mine is 3 and how old do they have to be to have them because when we do present they looks at a scene (night,sunset or day) and then they kiss.So how ong until they can have babies??? :D

:wub: ~Holidoli1997~ :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Make sure they are at least age 4 or 5. Just keep on connecting, and then they will make babies. Mostly some tamagotchi's take longer to make babies then others. About a day or hour(s) they should make a baby. You should give them a Honey/Love potion, As you can click on the link you can find the Honey/Love Potion code https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=86623. When they start turn around back and forth when your about to connect that's when they will make babies, fireworks, and special music should come and then the female tamagotchi will make a baby.

However you can also wait for the matchmaker, she will come 3 days/ 3 years after the adult, she will come anytime but the most common times are 10:29 AM, 2:59 PM, or 6:59 then wait a minute. But after when they get to old, she will come a lot, and then your tamagotchi will turn into a oldie, and oldies can only mate with oldies, do that and you will get a secret character :wub: .

Locky458

Thanks! Now I just have to wait till my tama is another year older  :D

:wub: ~Holidoli1997~ :D
Your welcome! :D May I add that my ShiroHimeatchi on the v4 was 3 years old and her boyfriend was 5 and they made a baby.

Locky458

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back