How old do you have to be to go to preschool?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NataliaRocks12

Reaction score
Like the title how old? and I'm 0 years old and when I click preschool it says it's Kindergarden not Preschool? I don't get it.

you have 2 be not a babby and not a teen got it and soon the mail icon will blink and go 2 it and if the ! thing is blinkng 2 click on it with your tama and you can go 2 that school :furawatchi:

Well,

You get to go to preschool/kindergarden shortly after you turn into a child. When you are ready to go to preschool/kindergarden you will see an animation showing a Nazotchi putting mail in your maibox. When the animation is done, your post icon will be blinking. Go to the post icon and an option with this: [ ! ] should be blinking too. Then when you click on that option you will see your Tamagotchi leave. When the "Away" sign comes up press the ( b ) button and you should see your Tamagotchi with another Tamagotchi, (the teacher). Your teacher will give your Tamagotchi a backpack to take to school. Then you will see your Tamagotchi coming back. Then, if you want to go to school then go to the connection icon and go to the option saying "Work" and press the ( b ) button. When the "Away" sign comes up, once again press the ( b ) button. You will see your Tamagotchi interacting with teacher. It's so cute watching them!

Hope I Helped,

Pupsluv24 :furawatchi:

You will know when you get into school because you will get a letter in the mail (!) containing important information. Then, your Tamagotchi will stand infront of the school. :blink:

Hope I helped! :eek:

:furawatchi: 0o-Tamagotchi-Baby-o0 :ph34r:

well if someone comes on your v4 then what's the point of going to pre school on tamatown? what does that do for you? is it only to play that dancing game and get money? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back