How old do you think a boy should be

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally do not hink that there should be an age. People should be able to have fun with something they like no matter how old they are, and without being called immature. That's just my opinion

I just turned twelve, but I cannot wait for a V5. I am hoping for Space Ride or Tamatown (Tamagotchi House). Since TamaTown is online, I am probably getting it.

why cant this be for girls to? anyways whatever the gender you should stop playing with them at like 11 at least.. on my opinion
In my opinion I think that everyone can play with tamgotchis how ever old they are. If you check your tamagotchi box, the one that it came in, it says, AGES 8 AND UP. Which means Bandai also thinks anybody can play no matter how old they are. It really just depends what the certain person thinks. You know, and maybe they might lose interest when they're older. It really just depends. I've seen adults, and people older than 12 who play with them.

Hope I helped!

:gozarutchi: Girl_123

Your right,it is up to the boy,i dont know why i said 12. Well,im a boy and my mom dad and brother say that im to young for tamas,well my brother says there for girls but i dont care what he says but still if i bring them to school i know people will make fun of me ;) :p :( :( i know people on tamatalk.com say that there is no age-limit but if anyone at school knows i play with tamas then i probably wont have as many friends ;) ;) evryone needs a friend and right now i wish i had one at school that i know doesnt care if i play with tamas,i mean theres girls who play with them but only one boy other than me,but he doesnt play with them anymore, and i dont know if i can trust him. p.s. i wish i had a true friend who also liked tamas that way we could have fun together,i just wish.

why cant this be for girls to? anyways whatever the gender you should stop playing with them at like 11 at least.. on my opinion
[SIZE=10pt] I'm sorry, but I have to disagree with you there! I'm a girl, 12 years old, and still play with my Tamas! [/SIZE]

In my opinion, you are never too old to play with Tamagotchi's. The people who say they're stupid don't know how fun they are! Tamagotchi's are great V-pets to have, and they're fun, so therefore in my opinion there is no age limit to have fun, in other words, play with a Tamagotchi! :eek:

Believe me when I say this...

I've seen 35-year-olds with Tamagotchi's! ;) That's proof for you right there. Besides, you can stop playing with Tamagotchi's whenever you want to. if you think you're too old for them, then you can stop playing with them, because that's your choice. I'm just sayin'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Regardless of gender, if you like playing with Tamagotchi then go ahead and play them until you pass away from old age.

There is no gender or age limit on these little guys.

People like what they like. Age/ gender makes no difference.

I take mine out in public. I don't care. Yes, I am an adult. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back