How old does your pet have to be...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are around 20 years old without a child, and you have refused the matchmaker, then your tama will change into either an Otokitchi, Ojitchi, or Oyajitchi.

:D Hope I helped! :chohimetchi:

orain[E]~' date='Jun 28 2007, 09:53 PM'] If you are around 20 years old without a child, and you have refused the matchmaker, then your tama will change into either an Otokitchi, Ojitchi, or Oyajitchi.

:lol: Hope I helped! :)
Actually you have to be 10 :huh: (That sounds funny for an 11 year old )

to get an oldie you have to refuse the matchmaker untill your tamagotchi is 9 years old. then your tamagotchi will be an oldie.

orain[E]~,Jun 28 2007, 09:53 PM] If you are around 20 years old without a child, and you have refused the matchmaker, then your tama will change into either an Otokitchi, Ojitchi, or Oyajitchi.

:( Hope I helped! :)
Wrong!

It evolves either at age 9 or 10 and it ONLY evolves into Otokitchi or Ojitchi. Oyajitchi is what you get from mating 2 oldies.

C~M

EDIT: If it's a girl it will evolve into Otokitchi and if it's a boy it will evolve into Oyjitchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back