How old is my tamagotchi when she is a ...........

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaTopToop

Reaction score
how old is my tamagotchi when she is an toddler child teenaer and adult??? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
really? but my tamagotchi is 0 years and i cant go to preschool (v.4) on the tama town???

because when you are 0 years old you are a baby and after an hour of being a baby it evolves into a toddler then you wait until in the mail you recive a letter that looks like this (!) then it will automadicaly take you to preschool to meet your teacher and you visit your teacher or in tamatown or in your tamagotchi in the 5th option (the i con looks like a heart with lines) then in work

hope i helped!!

:mametchi: thank you you did help

my tamagotci (abby) just got back from tama town and we got 1000 points and had fun i fed her and she is taking a nap now ;) thanks for you help

because when you are 0 years old you are a baby and after an hour of being a baby it evolves into a toddler then you wait until in the mail you recive a letter that looks like this (!) then it will automadicaly take you to preschool to meet your teacher and you visit your teacher or in tamatown or in your tamagotchi in the 5th option (the i con looks like a heart with lines) then in work

hope i helped!!
My tama is a teen and it's 0 years. And I DIDN'T Debug it.

My tama is a teen and it's 0 years. And I DIDN'T Debug it.
That's alright, it's completely normal. It usually occurs if you reset and download your Tamagotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back