HoW oLd Is YoU'rE tAmA?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's the oldest age your Tamagotchi has had?

• 0 - 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 - 10

• 10 - 15

• 15 - 20

• 20 - 25

• 25 +

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Tamagotchi is now 27.. I don't know why but I would like people to tell their opinion of this *~CRAZY~* situation... :angry:
If you have a regular tamagotchi, the G1, then that's always normal. ^^ But if you have a connection, it should be an oldie by now since you didn't marry it; it's 27 because you took good care of it. ^-^

i dont want my tama to be soo old so the matchmaker cant come and then i have to reset!

ps.(im on the 6th gen thats way i dont want my tama tobe sooo old)!!! :lol: ;)

Sorry, but i think this is in the wrong board. Try posting subjects like these under 'Whats on your Mind' or similar. This board is designed for owners who have problems with their pets ;)

Hmm.. the oldest i've probably had is 12, :lol: hehe.

My little Ringotchi is a girl named Jamie and shes 2 and a teenager lol i find it great that ringotchis are apples lol anyway get the holder for the tama its so cute i have lotsa stuff for it but why does my tama go to work even tho i havnt picked 1 yet and its a teen ;) :( :wub: :unsure: :wacko: :blink:

I tried once to see how old I could get one. It was 22. It turned into the hideous Otikitchi. I forgot about it and it died XP

my tama 1 on my v4 and 4 gen i wanted my mum to be oldie but she left in the nigh i for got to pause it the baby dided to so i made my way ack to 4th gen p.s my tama on v4 is 1 and has got to goto school not pre school :angry:

My v4 matchmaker is 16 years old and still thriving! My friends are SO amazed by this, lol :)

My tamagotchi turned 4 today.. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back