How old until u canget a baby from the matchmaker?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you want a tamababy from the matchmaker keep it healthy and at the age of16 the matchmaker will appear and you will have a tamababy but after 24 hours the parent will vanish :D if you want to make tamababy `s connect a certain amount of times with the opposite gender and hopfully have tamababy `s :D happy to help from tomongatchi

Ahhh they say their tama is 18 yrs. old and the matchmaker never came? WHY!!! Is there a reason she doesn't come?! *worried* ;) :ph34r: :ph34r:

I think the matchmaker comes when the tama is age 7. The tama leaves the baby 24 hours from the midnigt of that day.

:huh: /*TamaTamaGirlTama*/ :huh:

is it v3? if so it is soposed to be7or 8 then the tamas will :)

i'm not exactly sure how the mystery matchmaker comes, but i read that after 7 years (7 days) the tamagotchi is considered old. the mystery matchmaker will come to your tamagotchi and ask if you want to love.

shes the matchmaker, an old lady comin 2 u 2 offer a mate if u dont have 1

do you guys realize that this topic is over two years old people are bumping it could a guide please close this

P.S. the matchmaker comes after your tama has been an adult for 72 hours unpaused time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back