How *Protective*/Caring are your parents?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
Im just wondering.

Mines aren't really. One time I went outside, I went on my bike my parent's wouldn't even ask were I was going so I went to the Library thats like 3 miles' away, then I went down the Highway, return time: 2 Hours later at 2:30 (Started at Noon! Half a hour after I awoke) I layed on my bed for like Half a Hour tired out of my mind. I think it's either they are lazy or just trust me cause I know the neighborhood and Im the oldest XP And riding down a Highway on Spring Break is like Riding up a High Mountain

VERY protective. Im 12 and my mom won't even let me shave my legs (which are very hairy by the way.)

Lucky you lol. 3 mile library....I love riding my bike (cant now, still some snow but its mostly slushy stuff) far places. Wit no Helmet XD. (when i stop my bike, i let it slow down a little Bit, not too much or the way i want to stop wont work, i just lift my one foot off over the side and kind of have both feet on one peddel while standing up, and just jump off XD)

anyway, My dad cares...Cared. alot about me. my mom on the other hand, doesnt give a crap, infact, if theres rumors going around about me (like in one topic i made, i was talking about this one rumor that i hated that a girl said i was pregnant,which im NOT) she'll belive them. When she heard that one rumor, she actually made me go to the DOCTOR and get some test. What kind of parents beleive in those type of rumors?

Lucky you lol. 3 mile library....I love riding my bike (cant now, still some snow but its mostly slushy stuff) far places. Wit no Helmet XD. (when i stop my bike, i let it slow down a little Bit, not too much or the way i want to stop wont work, i just lift my one foot off over the side and kind of have both feet on one peddel while standing up, and just jump off XD)

anyway, My dad cares...Cared. alot about me. my mom on the other hand, doesnt give a crap, infact, if theres rumors going around about me (like in one topic i made, i was talking about this one rumor that i hated that a girl said i was pregnant,which im NOT) she'll belive them. When she heard that one rumor, she actually made me go to the DOCTOR and get some test. What kind of parents beleive in those type of rumors?
Ug I hate rumors X(

My Dad wouldnt believe them, he would wait a few months and see if I got fatter. If I did either I had been Overeating or Pregnat, Im still a virgin for the love of god! *smacks fist on desk*

Im lucky, I can do basically anything when Im not grounded. Say I stole 20 bucks from somewere (I would NEVER steal money! EVER!) I would ride off to Wal~Mart or some Book Shop and buy some Anime...

On a scale of 1-10 , my mom's 9.5 and my dad's a 6. That basically explains it!

Depends on what issues.

Like, I can't just go ride a bike around my neighborhood, but I can stay home by myself and neither my dad nor my mom have to check my history [on the computer]. They wouldn't have to anyways, actualy, they didn't even know HOW to check the history till I showed them.

Heh.

My parents care about me and that all that matters for me. :ichigotchi:

Depends on what issues.Like, I can't just go ride a bike around my neighborhood, but I can stay home by myself and neither my dad nor my mom have to check my history [on the computer]. They wouldn't have to anyways, actualy, they didn't even know HOW to check the history till I showed them.

Heh.

My parents care about me and that all that matters for me. :ichigotchi:
Exactly the same with me. :D

my parents are protective (not 2 much) but i have rode my skateboard to the park that is about 1 mile away (without them knowing :D ,heh)

My parents will pretty much let me do anything I want to do, just as long as they know where I am and how long I'll be. I've only gotten in trouble once (stayed out1 hour past when I was suposed to. >.< I kinda deserved it.) But I'm normally a really good kid so they let me get on the internet whenever want and gave me my own copmputer, iPod, itunes music acount, room, loft bed, ect. I have good parents who, just as long as I am being safe, don't care what the h*** I'm doing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmmm, kinda, they don't allow me to read manga with curessing,it has to be rated T,not higher.

the only thing I don't like is, that she has to look throughtmy manga before I get them.

she also doesn't like me going far from home.

I feel weird if she sees me & a boy hanging out (as friends), because she well think I like him (I don't like tellling my mom that)

when were at the mall, I ask her if I could go to Barnes & Noble (only like a couple of feet anyway from the food court) then she had to walk me there & give me a sell phone, my dad on the another hand let me,at the age of 5,at the mall, let my go upstairs (we were downstairs) alone, no sell phone, nobody with me, & let me go to the bathroom. ALL THE WAY UPSTAIRS! & I was only 5! XD my dad doesn't really care, lol, like I could buy I T+ manga & My dad wouldn't evan know! XD

My dad is a policeman and my mum is a nurse, so you can guess what they're like. Mostly protective and they won't let me stay home by myself. All my friends have more slack and they can do whatever they want. It's only because they have older brothers or sisters. I am the oldest, so my parents think I can't handle it just because they have never let me do anything myself. And I'm 13 in a week and a bit!

Mine let me do what I want but well, I'm legally an adult (18) so.....

But when I was 16 and younger they were fairly strick, and I'm glad they were.

My dad isn't around, so he doesn't care. If he knew I did half the crap I did/used to, he'd kill me, but that's not an issue.

My mom doesn't care. I can go and come as I please. She used to care more before I had my license. She'll call to check in and ask when I'll be home, but that's about it.

My Mum is good not over protective but she cares too :] Which is good.

Mum:

She'll let me watch M15+ movies sometimes, Depending on the content. Also, At the school fete last year she kinda left me alone and didn't get In the way of me and my friends. She's a cool Mum :] She likes awesome music too!

My Dad is cool too. He's strict for my step sisters but I'm older so he knows that I'll behave.

Dad:

He'll also let me watch M15+ movies, depending on the content. He's not scary over protective but he cares. He also likes awesome music!

I love my parents and I know when they're being strict they only want the best for me. I'd never change them for anyone else!

Mmmm, kinda, they don't allow me to read manga with curessing,it has to be rated T,not higher.the only thing I don't like is, that she has to look throughtmy manga before I get them.

she also doesn't like me going far from home.

I feel weird if she sees me & a boy hanging out (as friends), because she well think I like him (I don't like tellling my mom that)

when were at the mall, I ask her if I could go to Barnes & Noble (only like a couple of feet anyway from the food court) then she had to walk me there & give me a sell phone, my dad on the another hand let me,at the age of 5,at the mall, let my go upstairs (we were downstairs) alone, no sell phone, nobody with me, & let me go to the bathroom. ALL THE WAY UPSTAIRS! & I was only 5! XD my dad doesn't really care, lol, like I could buy I T+ manga & My dad wouldn't evan know! XD
Ive never thought bout it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back