how so u get the secret codes in?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamu

Reaction score
:ph34r: :ph34r: welll i tried to put in the codes but nothin happeed .........some 1 tell me how to do it and once u get the code in wut u do after that????? :wub: :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well once you get a secret code you go to the shop then you press A untill he looks suprized (some people consider him looking sort of mad.) then while he is surprized you enter in the code. I think that you need to enter in the code really fast I can't remeber I haven't played with my V2 in a while I've been to busy with my angelgotchi.

:lol: You go to the shop, type in "a" until he looks surprised, when he looks surprised, type in the code. If you type the codein, and it says"try it!" bellow the picture, you got the item.

Here are a couple of codes, just in case you don't have them.

1. b,a,c,b,c,a,c,b = steak

2. c,b,a,a,c,a,b,c = stuffed animal

3. a,c,b,c,a,b,a,c = hair gel

NOTE: EACH CODE IS ONLY GOOD FOR 1 USE!!

These are only 3 of 5 codes. Legend has it that if you type in all five codes, your tamagotchi becomes invinible for 1-2 generations. I don't know if that's true even though I've typed all 5 in. The three above, I have memorized, the other 2, I got from another topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
:D :D welll i tried to put in the codes but nothin happeed .........some 1 tell me how to do it and once u get the code in wut u do after that????? :p :angry:
This topic is in the wrong section.

Anyway, go to the Shop and press "A" 3 times in 2 seconds. Then enter the code. If it's the first time, you'll get it for free. Otherwise, you'll have to pay for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back