How tall are you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^We are exactly the same height :3
Just you're a little heavier...probably cuz you're older.
Wow. That's quite tall for your age.

If you're exactly 165cm I'd actually be a bit shorter than you.

And most of my friends in my age group are shorter than me. Height within my age group varies a lot. One of my friends is like really short (something like 150cm?). As is one of my guy friends. But one of his friends (my crush *blushes*) is like super-tall. Apparently I met a lady who told me that she was only 120cm when she was my age O_O

x33 How tall are you??
I'm 13, and only like... 5'4 1/2. I feel small sometimes. But then I talk to my 5 year old cousins and feel all tall. x]
Lol you are taller then me by atleast 2 inches I'm 5'2

I just read the other posts I'm 1 inch smaller then most of you :p I feel small.

I am 4'10 and I weigh 74 pounds. I will be turning 12 on May 30.

I think I should lose a bit of weight... :unsure:

I am 4'10 and I weigh 74 pounds. I will be turning 12 on May 30.
I think I should lose a bit of weight... :unsure:
I think you're fine. I was probably about the same weight when I was 11. (Maybe slightly less, but I have a small frame to begin with.)

And happy very early birthday! :(

I am like 5'4 or something, maybe a little shorter. I'm twelveee so i dont mind my height usually.

But sometimes when im with shroter people i want to be shorter:)

and when I'm around taller people i want to be taller :0

^ I'm 13 in less than a month, I'm 5'1. but... I'm average-height in my class. do I have a shoy class?!?

.. or maybe I measured myself wrong. that's probably true 'cause I measured my height last by standing underwater against the pool wall that said "depth= 5'1" XD

[SIZE=8pt]Wowee Tamagirl, I'm 13 almost 14 and I'm 5'3". One of my friends is 5'7", so I feel really short. Lol.[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back