How tamgotchis ended up in connections

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
One day Sam :mimitchi: was out for a walk outside on the planet tamaworld V1. He was chilling with his other friends Amie :furawatchi: , Ricky ;) , Keisha :mametchi: and Maxine ;) . Of course he has that many friends! It's the glasses of course I mean seriously those are some hot shades!! Oh sorry, anyway Sam and his styling Posse walked around the the block ever so stylishly. Just then the mayor ( :eek: ) Ran up to them and said "Oh no, stop Sam listen to me for a sec, the planet is being attacked by evil devilgotchis!!!" "PHHHF! of course they're evil they're DEVILgotchis" Sam said as he rolled his eyes "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND SAM!" The Mayor cried "THEY'VE GOT LAZERS!!!" Ricky slapped Sam and said "C'MON SAM!!! YOU DEAF OR SOMETHING GET INTO MY EMERGENCY SPACE SHIP HURRY" Ricky looked at the mayor "Sorry dude dude there's only room for us" he told the mayor while running up the steps into the space ship while the others followed. The rest of the tamagotchis each got into their own space ships just in time for the devilgotchis to strike! "OH WAIT!" Amie sckreached

"I LEFT MY HUMAGOTCHI AT HOME!" Amie ran for the door. Ricky grabbed her. "It's too late sis" He told her, "it's gone now"

End of part one

COMMENTS APPRECIATED! ^-^

Latest posts

Back