How to be a better Tama Parent

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horsegirl 37

Reaction score
:wacko: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :chohimetchi: :marumimitchi: :puroperatchi: :ph34r: :blink:

I know a way to be a better Tama Parent!!!!!

Keep a journal of what you do to your tama(s) , so next time you know what not to do!

Hope this helps! :mimitchi: :furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: :mametchi: :mametchi:

Horsegirl 37

u mean a journal of like every single thing you feed it and every time you play with it and stuff?

Just the Things you think are important or You think you need to inproove in or what you said. :lol:

I think it is more easier to have a Journal 'cause you can take it to school with you and anywhere else! But your idea is realy smart, too!

:lol:

What ever. Hey Tamamum, or any other guides, you can delete this topic with my permission. no one answers me any more

blah blah blah..............This is geting boring. I havent answered since... February! wow. gee.

HELLOHELLOHELLOHELLOHELLOHELLOHELLO! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

deletedelete delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back