how to buy a tamagotchi secretly KIDS MOSTLY

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scorpio3596

Reaction score
K the people replying are right. just completely forget it here is some info on how to hide it if your embarrassed to show it to your friends.

1. Hide it behing something

2. Put it in your pocket

3. Put it in your purse

4. Decorate it. (like a stopwatch)

5. if you wear an ID tag in school hide it behind it

6. put it in your backpack :angry: :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

I'm not really sure it would be best to teach younger users to descieve their parents. If they have told them they can't have another Tamagotchi then they probably did so for a reason. :) But thats just my opinion.

:.Chloe.:

I agree with the above two posts. First of all, lunch is very important, because it allows you to focus better in school, and deceiving your parents is never a good thing to do.

tell me why you are teaching young kids to skip lunch and spend their parents money on things that their parents didn't approve of. there is a reason that their parents said NO to tamagotchis. yeah, it's not a good idea to go behind your parents back and get something secretly or something they didn't approve of and most of all, spend the money they gave you to buy lunch. this is not a good lesson to learn, especially at a young age. if you want to buy a tamagotchi, earn your own money to buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back