How to change family in v4.5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

musta lintu32

Reaction score
I have got Meme family character three times in a row.

Can I change family and if I can how I do it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunno sister but I'd love to help you because I have a v4.5 if u pm me I'll send you codes

It's possible you give it extremely bad care and you get a different family, but that's what I think.

If you really want a different family, reset your Tamagotchi; it might or might not work, do it at your own risk.

I try bad care because I have so much money and items in v4.5 and I don't want lost them.

The V4.5's Growth System is actually very random - a teenager from one family has a chance to evolve into an adult from another family. I'm sure it won't be too long before you start getting characters form other families. Just try different care/skill point methods. :rolleyes:

The V4.5's Growth System is actually very random - a teenager from one family has a chance to evolve into an adult from another family. I'm sure it won't be too long before you start getting characters form other families. Just try different care/skill point methods. :rolleyes:
The growth system is not random, I believe it is pretty similair to the v4.

It is normal that the child will grow into the same group as it's paren'ts, but I don't think it will if you try bad care for one generation. :angry:

The growth system is not random, I believe it is pretty similair to the v4. It is normal that the child will grow into the same group as it's paren'ts, but I don't think it will if you try bad care for one generation. :)
Well actually there is a way to change the family withOUT bad care for your tamagotchi.

Just say you have a tamagotchi in the UraMame family.

When the match maker comes, she might come with a partner of a different family :) .

Then if you marry that tamagotchi from the different family (lets just say UraMeme family), in the next generation you will get a tamagotchi from a different family!!!

heres a thing for judging the different familys

UraMame+ UraMeme= UraKutchi

UraMame+UraKutchi=UraMeme

UraMeme+UraKutchi=UraMame

Oh and if she comes with a tamagotchi of the same family, you can cancel and enter this time (10:29). then she will come again (but if you get mail instead of her coming, then you have to enter the date again)

HOPED THAT HELPED :eek: :lol: :D

oh i forgot to say, this DID work for me. i had a ura kutchi family and i married a uramame family and i got Urayoungmemetchi when the baby girl turned into a teen :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
The V4.5's Growth System is actually very random - a teenager from one family has a chance to evolve into an adult from another family. I'm sure it won't be too long before you start getting characters form other families. Just try different care/skill point methods.
The growth system is not random, I believe it is pretty similair to the v4.

It is normal that the child will grow into the same group as it's paren'ts, but I don't think it will if you try bad care for one generation.
That is incorrect. The V4.5's growth system is different to the V4's, which some people do not realize. Just because you have a teenager in the Meme Family does not mean you will get an adult in the Meme Family. There have been a couple of support questions that I have answered recently about this issue. For more information, view an accurate V4.5 Growth Chart here, (link).

It all goes by the skill points. If you want different characters - the easiest way is to play different games and get a job that gives you the skill type that you want.

So in your case, you would want to avoid "gorgeous" points (looks like a sparkle) to avoid getting Ura Memetchi.

Had this happen to me millions of times, dont worry u will get a different family, u just need to get more funny or spritual points instead of gorgeous points and maybe get a job that doesnt depend on gorgeous points.

For example avoid these jobs if u dont want gorgeous points:

1. Bank
  2. Dancer
  3. Hairdresser
  4. Restaurant
  5. Florist

Lolz Hope i helped ;) ;)

Memetchi7 :wacko: :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back