How to connect two Tama-Go?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimberleaf

Reaction score
Hi!

I feel really silly asking this question, but I cannot figure out how to connect two Tama Go's together. I read that they both must be at least 2 years old, and they have to be facing each other. I have tried everything...clicking one Tama and telling it to visit the other...and clicking them both to visit each other.

Can someone please explain to me how to connect them? :huh: Thank you!!

Welcome to Tamatalk! And are you in an area with a lot of light/ radio interference? That could be the problem.

That sounds very strange.

Often connection problems can result if you are trying to connect in direct sunlight. There might also be connection issues if the battery is low.

Additionally, make sure both Tamagotchis are in connect mode. “Connect” must be selected on both Tamagotchis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! I did figure it out, but now I have no idea how to get them married. There is no option for marriage in connection. Or is there something I am missing? :mellow:

Did you make sure both characters are of mating age and that they connected enough times in the meantime to build up their relationship levels?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back