How To Debug A Tamagotchi V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I was wondering how to do it, but I have never done it and dont plan on doing it. I like waiting out and watching its life cycle. Other people think differently, but that is my opinion.

ok, ummm, the antenna u say it wont break, are u sure? it go back together, or do u have to leave it off?

OMG! THANX SOOO MUCH! its worked1 except, one problem, this had nothing to do with the debugging but i lost some of the screws and tried to put it back together, TRUST NME NOT A GOOD IDEA1 have a paretn of guardian maybe brother or sister (hopefully there older.....) to look for them if u lose them! so i recomend putting them in a lets say paper towl, and fold the paper towel! i also recomend this trick: if ur tma gets stuck in hyper speed, well, take it apart again, (more work huh? lol) then take an eraser of a pencil and lightly erase the debug thing so the pencil marks come off! thenp put it back together, and do download, WAAALLAAAAA! ur character is still there!

UGH I WEN TTO DEBUG MY OTHER TAMAM since it actually was bugged out..... and it went on hyper speed, i tryed the trivki mentioned in my previous post, and it diidnt work ive been erasing the debug thing for like fity times! IT WONT GET OFF HYPER SPEED! when u get it married, and the debugged thingy has a child, does it continue to go on hyperspeed????

Last edited by a moderator:
A tamagotchi is a virtual hand-held friend that you take responcibilites, care and love for you and him/her so that in the end him/her will go to their home planet and remember you, How nice and conciderate you were to him/her. So debuging is just plain-out wrong. So you debugged your tama, What next? just watch it until it is 99? Think about your actions before putting them in place. :D ,

Love,

Tama-san

Last edited by a moderator:
]kl thanks for the advice, and i really do understand the meaning of it... but now im sad, i feel like crying! i cantt get this thing off hyperspeed! no matter wat i do! someone please tell me how! my tama died twice because of teh hyper speed!!! please! this is horrible! my other debufgged... is fine, its not in hyperspeed, nothing, aits a makiko waitin to get hitched! but, someone, please, binary, matchy, spudilike, someone who is great at this stuff, pleeeeaaaseeee! MY FREINDS ARE CLUELESS! (sorry aguseal and tamagirl20597! this does not include super marcus and alliegirl...) i have no idea wat to do!!!!!! someone pleeeeease! tell me how, im so upset as i sit here, alone, in my room, on the computer, typing..... ^_^ :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Ya know that debugging can cause glitches in your Tama, even if you get to choose your tama-character, it'll mess everything up. most of the time that happens. I don't know about your guys' tamas. But debugging has its drawbacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back