How to differentiate between tamagotchi id L english version and the Japanese version?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kjr55

Reaction score
Hello everyone! :D
I was actually having some trouble so if someone could help me pleasee.

Actually I have had 3 tamagotchies - 2 v4.5's and one v5.
I always wanted a coloured tamagotchi but since I don't know Japanese I was waiting for an English version. I recently found out that an english version of tamagotchi id L has been released. I can only order it online probably from amazon - refering to where I live. But I don't know which one is the english version out of those as the packing of the tamagotchi hasn't been showed. If some one could pleaseee tell me which one is the english version.
Other than that I wanted to know if it's okay for a teenager of 15 - 17 years to keep a tamagotchi? Thankyouu. Xx B)

Hello everyone! :D

I was actually having some trouble so if someone could help me pleasee.

Actually I have had 3 tamagotchies - 2 v4.5's and one v5.

I always wanted a coloured tamagotchi but since I don't know Japanese I was waiting for an English version. I recently found out that an english version of tamagotchi id L has been released. I can only order it online probably from amazon - refering to where I live. But I don't know which one is the english version out of those as the packing of the tamagotchi hasn't been showed. If some one could pleaseee tell me which one is the english version.

Other than that I wanted to know if it's okay for a teenager of 15 - 17 years to keep a tamagotchi? Thankyouu. Xx B)
The packaging for an English iD L is white. Japanese packaging corresponds to the colour of the iD L (eg: purple iD L, purple packaging). It's okay for anybody to have Tamagotchis. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

If the Tamagotchi is shown without packaging, and the seller doesn't specifically mention "Japanese" or "English", the only way to determine which it is, is to ask the seller. If he's clueless, ask for a photo of the Tamagotchi's packaging.

Thankyouu so much evryonee!

Yess my aprents always tell me I'm too old for it (I'm 15 ._.)

Other than that English version idl's are for no less than 125 pounds. Is it worth that money?

i'm 23 an they tell me i'm too old for this too, but I don't live with them anymore so I don't care at all xD

Yeah they are got really expensive.... I don't really know if its worth it. i'd say yes, because it's the only tamagotchi in color that is in english. It's getting rare, and keep in mind that their prices will continue to grow up as they get more and more rare.

I really want it, but I'm confused now. :/ Its too expensive. :/

I found this on ebay and it says tamagotchi idl 'el'

This ones a lot cheaper, could 'el' mean english version?

It might mean English. Probably best to ask the seller to be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back