How to do if...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i've only ever gotten bored w/ my tama once--it was a v1 and i was just... ugh. it seemed like it was being really repetitive and i was getting sick of it.

so i put it in a big box where it wouldn't get hurt and i'd always be able to find it, left it for a while (about 2 months), and when i came back for it, i was NOT bored anymore.

also, some things you could do if you're getting sick of your tama:

-kill as many as possible. my friend did this, then she got back into tamas after a few weeks of killing them all.

-try to get the worst characters/best characters, then overfeed them, play games nonstop... if you're still sick of it, i dunno... you're crazy.

It worked for me! Yipee! As I told you I was waiting for the V3 without using my V2, when I bought one (Very expensive: $30)

I like it alot! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
In addition to Tama_Cream_Soda's tips, if youre bored try some interesting (related) ideas:

If you are bored of getting the same character, try debugging. They have some pretty interesting v2 choices!

If you don't like the look of your tama, try putting stickers on it (the v1s come with them!) or make your own labels for them!

You could also paint swirls of nail polish or clay paint on the plain colors parts of your tama to keep it decorated

You could swap face plates of your tamagotchis with friends or your other tamas

Use a Lamp shade or any other kind of craft kit fabric swatches and self-stick foams on them

If you need a place you put your tamas so you don't get sick of them being everywhere or losing them, You can go to Dollar General and get a mini basket, and decorate it in any of the ways above!

Ill come back with more tips asd soon as possible! PM me if youre stumped on what i mean!

[SIZE=13pt] Peace, Agie [/SIZE]

Or, you could try debugging it. . .That way you can choose neat characters.

I got tired of them about a year ago and decide to put them away for a while, I'm glad I did! I hope that dosen't happen again when I get a v3! It also helps if after your tama dies (or goes back to planet tamagotchi, which term you prefer) you don't hatch a new tama for awhile, it will help you not grow tired of them as quickly.

I put all 7 of my tamas away :lol: The have accumilated dust allready.

But when I received my entama, I started playing that all day!

Oops! I'm sorry some how I put my last post on the wrong topic! ( I'm not good with computer related things!)

i've only ever gotten bored w/ my tama once--it was a v1 and i was just... ugh. it seemed like it was being really repetitive and i was getting sick of it. so i put it in a big box where it wouldn't get hurt and i'd always be able to find it, left it for a while (about 2 months), and when i came back for it, i was NOT bored anymore.

also, some things you could do if you're getting sick of your tama:

-kill as many as possible. my friend did this, then she got back into tamas after a few weeks of killing them all.

-try to get the worst characters/best characters, then overfeed them, play games nonstop... if you're still sick of it, i dunno... you're crazy.
OMG!!!! Killing tamas is sick and not just because I love tamas. Any one who really takes pleasure in killing things or watching others suffer has mental issues!!!!!

I have never really lost interest in my tamas every now and then I like taking a break from them for an hour or so but I did not play with my tamas for like 6 months when one of my pets(one of my real pets.) died, I felt like that playing with a tamagotchi would just be going on with normal life and forgeting my pet and I could not just forget my pet. What I did was set their clocks to like 2:00 in the morning so they would be asleep and then I took out their batterie so it would be like they were in a comma so that way I would not feel like they were just miserable and felt abandoned. Then I put them in a box and all of my tama related things in a seperate box so that way they would not get bumped or scratched by all of my tama stuff. I wrote down all the things I knew about tamas(like how to get certain charecters and stuff.) so that way when I started playing with them again I would not have to discover those things again if I forgot them. I put the two boxes under my bed wich was a place where I would not see them and get reminded of my pets death and a place where I could easily get them when I was ready to start playing with them again.

Hope this helps!

You could also look up about that kind of Gatchi. Or if you don't actully like that Gatchi just push the restart button in the back till you get the Gatchi you want ^ ^

[SIZE=8pt]I used to play with my tama alot but then when i got bored of them i just took out the batterie. Then like 4 or 5 months later i was reading a magazine called The Magazine and there was a guy in it talking about how kool tama's are so i started to play with mine again.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back