How to earn money without playing games.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meisnumbuh1

Reaction score
Hello,here are the steps in order so please do not say it doesn't make any sence.

Step 1:Got to the shop and look for these following items=Plant,Fishing rod,Chest,and shovel if you find any buy them.

Step 2:Once you have bought them go to the time and change it to 6:59PM.

Step 3:Wait one minute then go back to the shop and buy the items(listed above)

Step 4: Once you have bought the items go back to the clock.

Step 5: Change the time again to 6:59PM and change the day.Example below.V

when you bought items 7:00.34 date: 7/5/06

After you bought the items 7:00.59 date: 7/5/06

When you change the time and date 6:59.00 date:7/6/06

Step 6: Repeat this until you have atlest over 9 of the items then use them all i earned 4000p(this does not always give you this much money so dont complain please) :lol:

but what about buying the first item? I got 6,000 :lol: from 2 chests and know I cant get anymore! ¬¬ :D

Last edited by a moderator:
:D It works... but... sometimes you don't get points. Sometimes, you get something bad, so be cautioned. >-< AND I'm not bluffing either. The first time I got the plant, it made a face and made my thing all unhappy.

:kusatchi: It works... but... sometimes you don't get points. Sometimes, you get something bad, so be cautioned. >-< AND I'm not bluffing either. The first time I got the plant, it made a face and made my thing all unhappyUse the plant.
Use the plant only when yr tama is an adult.

Or else the plant will want to eat yr tama and yr tama will be frightened

You missed two things :kusatchi: .

You missed a lamp, and chest. :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :wacko: :wacko: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :lol: :wacko: :wacko: :ph34r: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi:

I belive you mateyyy but my tamas out of battery but im going to try that is good i give it a 999/1000

:wacko: :lol: :ph34r: :kusatchi:

It's kind of like using cheats on the sims. Some people love doing it... Others would rather do it the slow way so teh rewards are more.. rewarding!

Hello,here are the steps in order so please do not say it doesn't make any sence.
Step 1:Got to the shop and look for these following items=Plant,Fishing rod,Chest,and shovel if you find any buy them.

Step 2:Once you have bought them go to the time and change it to 6:59PM.

Step 3:Wait one minute then go back to the shop and buy the items(listed above)

Step 4: Once you have bought the items go back to the clock.

Step 5: Change the time again to 6:59PM and change the day.Example below.V

when you bought items 7:00.34 date: 7/5/06

After you bought the items 7:00.59 date: 7/5/06

When you change the time and date 6:59.00 date:7/6/06

Step 6: Repeat this until you have atlest over 9 of the items then use them all i earned 4000p(this does not always give you this much money so dont complain please) :(
Yeah good tip!

But I suggest don't use it if you already have 9999p! :furawatchi:

Tama22.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back