how to get a billotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

qinglisa

Reaction score
this is how you get a billotchi!!first!!when your tamagotchi is a baby,te weight must never past 10 pounds.it should turn into a mizutamachi!!!and whan it is a mizutamachi,make sure the hearts never get below 3 hearts!!!the stats should look like this!!name:(what ever you named your tamagotchi)

happy:****

hungry:****

training:[| ]

weight:12 lbs

gender(whatever your tamagotchi gender is)

geration:(whatever your generation is!!)

when it is a teen,it should be a young mametchi!!the training bar should not be full!!after a while...you should get a billotchi!!!remember...there are many ways to get a billotchi and this may not always work!!!!hpoe you like it!!!

thanx! but why did u reset it? :angry: :furawatchi: ;) :mimitchi:

this is how you get a billotchi!!first!!when your tamagotchi is a baby,te weight must never past 10 pounds.it should turn into a mizutamachi!!!and whan it is a mizutamachi,make sure the hearts never get below 3 hearts!!!the stats should look like this!!name:(what ever you named your tamagotchi)happy:****

hungry:****

training:[| ]

weight:12 lbs

gender(whatever your tamagotchi gender is)

geration:(whatever your generation is!!)

when it is a teen,it should be a young mametchi!!the training bar should not be full!!after a while...you should get a billotchi!!!remember...there are many ways to get a billotchi and this may not always work!!!!hpoe you like it!!!
The tama name your looking for is Bill.

:D I already had a billotchi BEFOR knew that cheat!lol his name waz Mkwa and now he is a great-grandpa! :D ;) :D :nazotchi: :nazotchi:

huh? wat? i dont get it? wats a billotchi? is it a secret character? and on e last thing u lost me at : i have a cheat to get a .... and then well, i zoomed out, im confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back