How to get a different teacher for your teen

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: i alredy exepeted my teacher but now :( i want flower persone :huh: how do you change teachers(if you can)after accepting a teacher?
You press A before the teacher comes I think.

So let me get this straight, to choose your teacher you highlight it with A (after you open the [!] letter) and then selct it with B??? :rolleyes:

So let me get this straight, to choose your teacher you highlight it with A (after you open the [!] letter) and then selct it with B??? ;)
No, when Nazotchi :) sends you this [!] when your tamagotchi is a teen, open it, and Mr. Turtle should come, press the A button to scroll through teachers..

my one will not let me choose teachers is there a certain time you have to press the a button :) :D

right so i go to the connect icon press button b then select work then my tama zooms off to an away sign i see the turtle and then press A is that correct :)

right so i go to the connect icon press button b then select work then my tama zooms off to an away sign i see the turtle and then press A is that correct :)
No, you do it when your tamagotchi opens the mail [!].

the teacher i have atm,plays some singing game with me but i got no idea what to do.Anyone know what ya spose to do?

If only i had read that earlier! I've only just got my pet at school and i have the turtle.

omg I will do that on my 2nd gen. I'm so happy. I wish I could have known that earlier :) :( . :p :D

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah thanx Locky458 now i have ms.flower! what do you beed to get the shanpoo job?

Me knows the name of the last one, it's Mr. Canvas

i dunno what teacher i have cuz i didnt pay attention and i have mostly pencil points :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back