how to get a family on v5 that needs less care

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*SUPER**SLASHER***Tanner****

Reaction score
How to get the easygoing family! , On v5.

ok hears how to get the easy going family

Step 1: Raise kuchipa family.

Step 2:Marry your Kuchipatchi. But be sure NOT to marry yonepatchi.

Step 3: Both parents should be patchis, but not kuchipa family.

Step 4: Look in you family type. It should say easygoing family!

Step 1: Get lucky enough to obtain Mametchi, Memetchi, Kuchipatchi or Furawatchi/Violetchi.

Step 2: Raise bonding percentage to 100%.

Step 3: Mate your Tamagotchi with a certain other character. If you are connecting with another Tamagotchi, make sure your Tamagotchi is "accepting" and not "giving." The characters you must marry are:

If you have a Mametchi, marry Chantotchi.

If you have a Memetchi, marry Mumutchi.

If you have a Kuchipatchi, marry Yonepatchi.

If you have a Furawatchi/Violetchi, marry Sukatchi

im turning 10 in 4 days

hope i helped please pm me

Also, to add to S*S*T's statement, for mametchis, raise them the first item whenever they wanna bond, for memetchis, raise them the secound item to bond, and for kuptchis, raise them the last item they have to offer. This has been tested, and i hope i helped!

I've had the Kuchipa family for 5 gens... this is helpful! BTW, the second tip you gave has already been posted by binary. Thanks anyways though! Oh, and, happy early B-Day! :mellow:

~SkyCrystal~

;) :wacko: :huh: :p B) :) :mellow: :lol: ;) :( the point of a tama is to care for it you cant get an easy going baby can you?

HAPPY BITHDAY ;) :ph34r: :huh: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Easygoing family isn't easier to take care of. It just has more specific characters, and I got it from a Mukugetchi and a Potetchi from the dating show, no Kuchipa family.

The pure family is correct, though.

And hp221girl, this is about V5, and Masktchi ( :) ) is not in V5, only V1, V2, V3, and V4.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back