How to get a girl or boy tama from the Matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshgotchi

Reaction score
Well... I'm not really sure if it was whether or not the button I pressed... or whether or not the book was open that did it... but I think I figured out how to get a girl or a boy tama on the v3... To get a girl... what I did was press the B button while the matchmaker's book was open, and to get the boy, I pressed the A button while the matchmaker's book was closed... I've tried this about 3 times only... ;) ... so don't blame me if it doesn't work... it's just a hypothesis for now... Tell me though if it works for you!!! :wacko: Hopefully this mystery has been solved!!!

thank u sooooo mutch i cant stop getting bys!!!!!

Yay! Thanks, I tried it...and it really works! Yipee, I chose to get another girl. Not that boys are bad, it's just that I used to keep on getting boys...

Well... I'm not really sure if it was whether or not the button I pressed... or whether or not the book was open that did it... but I think I figured out how to get a girl or a boy tama on the v3... To get a girl... what I did was press the B button while the matchmaker's book was open, and to get the boy, I pressed the A button while the matchmaker's book was closed... I've tried this about 3 times only... :huh: ... so don't blame me if it doesn't work... it's just a hypothesis for now... Tell me though if it works for you!!! :D Hopefully this mystery has been solved!!!
Thanx, that's great info, my tama is only a teen, but when t gets to that point, I'll try it

* I want a girl! hehehe!!!

:wacko: :) :wub: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Thanks so much! I keep on getting boys, and this time I want a girl! Not that boys are bad, it's just that I kept on getting boys and its about time I got a girl...

It doesn't work.

I've now had three boys in a row, and once the bookk was open and another time it was closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back