How to get a good character

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OniChan

Reaction score
If you want a good adult in your tamagotchi, exercise it frequently, feed it when it wants food or is too skinny and never feed your tama up to 99pounds. if you do, you have a likely chance of getting a lot of masktchis.

:D :nyatchi: :D :mellow: :D hey this a girl looking for a man.... a man tamagotchi that is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You thought that i was a player well you thought wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M

Me

Meg

Mega

Megat

Megatc

Megatch

Megatchi

Megatch

Megatc

Megat

Mega

Meg

Me

Me

M

Is it possible to get an Ichigotchi for V3? how? Because I love them and I want to know how to get one please.

Oh, and is it possible for me to get an Ichigotchi then Megatchi? Cause they're oh so cute! :nyatchi:

MMe

Meg

Mega

Megat

Megatc

Megatch

Megatchi

Megatch

Megatc

Megat

Mega

Meg

Me

Me

M

Is it possible to get an Ichigotchi for V3? how? Because I love them and I want to know how to get one please.

Oh, and is it possible for me to get an Ichigotchi then Megatchi? Cause they're oh so cute! :furawatchi:
It's not possible for you to get an ichigotchi on a version three. :wacko: You can get it on versions one and two though. :D I'm not too sure whether it can turn into a Megatchi though. :p Kuchipatchi999, please don't be rude. OniChan was just trying to help everyone. KinKappa, please don't call people mean names, no matter how they choose to behave. OniChan, thanks for the tips! I'm sure they will be very helpful to new pet owners!

But what if it doesn't get married !! And i have a tama v3. {its my first one}

Don't be a jerk. Some newbies might have not known and found it useful :(
I don't think its right that you are calling him/her a jerk. You are right, some newbies might have found it useful, but it's not right to call people jerks. :D

MMe

Meg

Mega

Megat

Megatc

Megatch

Megatchi

Megatch

Megatc

Megat

Mega

Meg

Me

Me

M

Oh, and is it possible for me to get an Ichigotchi then Megatchi? Cause they're oh so cute! :p
I love megatchis too.But sadly,Itchigotchi is not on a V3.I love it tho! :chohimetchi:

If you want a good adult in your tamagotchi, exercise it frequently, feed it when it wants food or is too skinny and never feed your tama up to 99pounds. if you do, you have a likely chance of getting a lot of masktchis.
Well, yes, that's true. You could also treat it badly and get Masktchi or Gozarutchi or one of the other worse adults, such as Kurokotchi.

Upsiderightgrl21, yes. Treating it well on an even generation may result in a Mimitchi or Chomametchi. For Nyatchi enter the stuffed animal code into the shop and when it is an adult let it wear the stuffed animal and it will stay like a Nyatchi before it falls asleep.

MMe

Meg

Mega

Megat

Megatc

Megatch

Megatchi

Megatch

Megatc

Megat

Mega

Meg

Me

Me

M

Oh, and is it possible for me to get an Ichigotchi then Megatchi? Cause they're oh so cute! :lol:
Ichigotchi: Unfortunately not.

Megatchi: Unfortunately you will need to give some neglect.

"If you spoil your Tamagotchi too much, you will get a Megatchi. Megatchi are considered slightly rare, but also quite popular. They like to eat a lot, and do some wacky things when you aren't looking! But they are very cute. (Thanks SilverHanatchi for the description!)"

sorry but, THERE IS NO WAY TO GET ANY ADULT... ANY TEEN... OR ANY CHILD

IT DEPENDS ON HOW YOU CARE FOR IT

HOW YOU WANT IT TO COME OUT!!

And can we please lock this topic, its comming up Again and Again on the message boards and its a WASTE of space... :)

*EDIT*

im not nagging by the way!

*EDIT*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back