How to get a Memetchi on V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apple_Berry

Reaction score
just now i got a Memetchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is the infomation:

Skill Points: 35/191/27

Weight: 39lb

Training: 4 bars

i really hope this works and please reply to let me know if it worked or just to say hi or just to reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a Memetchi-licous Day!! ;)

thats really cool information, apple_berry! so in other words, youre saying that in order to get a memetchi, you need to be a teen(of course), have mostly style points, and have average weight and training? that helps! and, this was on v4, im guessing? thank you!

tamagirl2007

Care doesn't really matter on v4. If you want a character in the Mame/Meme/Kuchi families you do have to treat it decently otherwise it'll evolve into a Universal character.

The teenager will have to be either Ichigotchi or Yangu Memetchi.

To get a Memetchi on v4.5, you need to somehow get the middle Universal. Now, I know to get the best universal, don't play any games or earn any skill points. Your Tamagotchi will get fat but don't worry. Treat your Tamagotchi perfectly to get the best universal. So to get Memetchi you'll need to follow the above steps but treat your Tamagotchi worse, sometimes letting its hunger/happiness drop down to 2 hearts.

To gget a memetchi have a female and have it turn into mizutamatchi or kuchitamatchi(though you might get into the kuchi family) then have a young memetchi or itchigotchi and raise its fashion till its your highest skill when your tama evoles into and adult

Care doesn't really matter on v4. If you want a character in the Mame/Meme/Kuchi families you do have to treat it decently otherwise it'll evolve into a Universal character.
The teenager will have to be either Ichigotchi or Yangu Memetchi.

To get a Memetchi on v4.5, you need to somehow get the middle Universal. Now, I know to get the best universal, don't play any games or earn any skill points. Your Tamagotchi will get fat but don't worry. Treat your Tamagotchi perfectly to get the best universal. So to get Memetchi you'll need to follow the above steps but treat your Tamagotchi worse, sometimes letting its hunger/happiness drop down to 2 hearts.
Umm. Exuse me It does Matter In the V.4! anyways Thanks for the Information

Umm. Exuse me It does Matter In the V.4! anyways Thanks for the Information
I said "doesn't really matter", not that it doesn't matter one bit. I treated my Tamagotchi really badly (making it overweight and it dropped plenty of hearts, even got down to 0 once) and I still got Meidotchi, the character I wanted rather than a Universal.

To get a Memechi try this: first have a baby girl, make sure it transforms into either puchichi, or mizutamatchi u can get the others but these two will work beta. Try average care, but try gettin highest fashion points. Teenager can either be a young memechi or a ichigotchi. Then get its fashion skill points up til its about 40+ when ya tama evolves it should be a Memechi! :mellow:

hope i helped, and have a great tama day! :huh:

First have a baby girl, then when it evolves into a child it must be Puchitchi or Mitzutamatchi for a good chance of getting in the Meme family, others will work but these work best ;) For the teen stage it must be either a Ichigotchi or Young Memetchi. Now get loads of skill points in the fashion catorgry about 60+ will do. Then when your tama evolves it should be a Memetchi <_<

Hope i helped, and have a great Tama-talking day!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back