How To Get A Nazotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ninjaman22

Reaction score
Have You ever Wanted a Nazotchi? Well i am going to tell you how to get one.

This involves debuging so if you dont want to do that do not continue on.

i am going to tell you how to de bug first.

1. screw off the back of your tama

2. take out the battery

3. unscrew the 4 little screws in the corners.

4. under the battery slot ther is a word that says debug and under that is a circle with a line down the middle. now take a pencil and color over that circle but only that one because there are two more but ignore those.

5.put your tama back together.

6.press reset and then do not download just reset.

7.the egg will look like it is glitching but that is good.

8.now you can set the date and time and birthday to whatever you want.

Now With Nazotchi

as soon as your egg haches do not pres the middle button( the b button) like you normally would do.

press the left button(the a button) and you can scrollthrough the tamas and select nazotchi.

I Recomend you use a tama that you will not care about if you accedently break it because there is a 30% chance you will destroy your tama.

to un debug your tama just erase the marks you made over the semi circle

:puroperatchi: :chohimetchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :hitodetchi: :mametchi: :nazotchi: :mimitchi: :kusatchi: :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nazotchi turns into a little sumo dude after a while... so if you get something that looks like a sumo dude its nothing to worry about ;)

also if you dont debug your tamgotchi v3 but never feeed it snacks you will get nazotchi. if your tamagotchi needs something, it is proboly a snack so make it go to sleep and then someday over the rainbow you will get nazotchi. i did it before. it works.

Latest posts

Back