How to get back into tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would try playing with the first tamagotchi you really enjoyed. I got tired of playing with tamagotchis but started playing with my tamagotchi v6 the first one i bought 2 years ago and loved them all over again. I am playing with my tama angel right now.

Put them away someplace special for a while. Then when you are ready or think about them for a few days, grab one from the special place and play with it. Maybe a special box or display them.

It also helps to run one, not many at once. Attach to one you've always had a different connection with. (Like its your first, favorite characters...etc)

read every forum on here. thats what im doing!! :D beginning to get "the itch" ...
lol thats the same way I got back into tamas and youtube videos :p

EDIT: what I mean by youtube videos is ones about tamagotchis XP

Last edited by a moderator:
Just play with Tamas, think about all the different characters, and try to get all the characters! The iD L is especially addictive. I know that because I trick my brother into getting onto a high generation and unlocking everything for me so I can see what happens when you unlock Henshin Jo and stuff. As soon as you unlock Henshin Jo, another question mark thing appears and it would take FOREVER to unlock absolutely everything!

Also, visit TT and other forums (if you're old enough for all the Over 13 limits which I'm not old enough for :angry: ) and talk about Tamas loads. Make friends who are Tama obsessed and you will probably pick that up from them. Real-life ones are always best, but if you can't find them, just start PMing with any friendly member of TamaTalk and you'll make friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back