How to get bak into them!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zegotchi

Reaction score
I've lost interest in my tamas but I love them sooo much....I just can't be bothered to look after them!

I need ideas to get bak into them and quick!

ask your friends if they have any and then if they do you will just want to get back into them so you're not different to your friends.

That happened with me.

Just because your friends don't have a tamagotchi doesn't mean you have to get rid of yours. Don't be a sheep do whatever their doing. Doing things differently is what makes you you. Its up to you alone if you don't like Tamagotchi anymore, not your friends. My advice is take a break from Tamagotchi and start one up a few months down the line. You might find the break is what you needed to regain your interest in Tamagotchi.

I gave my friend one of my Tamagotchis, and I decided to start one myself (When I was bored with them) and it was more fun coming into school and comparing what we got and stuff. I got back into them that way, and I have one sitting in front of me right now.

Thankz that will help...last night I was playing wit my new tama (have to mention this in my log) and I got it a few coins though....it's not that I don't like them it's just I think im thinking that i dont have enough time with them anyways.....I still L.O.V.E tamas.Thnkz for the advice anyways....keep sending ideas though!

Just because your friends don't have a tamagotchi doesn't mean you have to get rid of yours. Don't be a sheep do whatever their doing. Doing things differently is what makes you you. Its up to you alone if you don't like Tamagotchi anymore, not your friends. My advice is take a break from Tamagotchi and start one up a few months down the line. You might find the break is what you needed to regain your interest in Tamagotchi.
I know but it sometimes works if your friends are making a big fuss about them, you just feel you have to do the same. :mametchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back