how to get Bill

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you know how to get Bill?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • maybe

• so

• i forgot

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get an adult in a even gen and ignore it for a day- it then has a 25% chance of becoming bill.

Well, since everyone who's been replying and says they have a Bill has left their Tama alone. So you'd probably neglect it all through it's teen stage, and as soon as it's 3 neglect it especially, and then you'll probably get a Bill. That's what I think, anyway.

i got bill on my Second gen.

My Mom Says bill looks like barney rubble from the flintstones

so i was looking at the poll, and i saw that someone actually voted yes, i kmow how to get bill. ??????? :rolleyes: Who was it? Was it the person who said something along the lines of 25% chance if you ignore it, or something? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
did you ignore him a lot?
Nope i took great care of him..i didnt want him to die cause i wanted to get 3rd gen so i can visit my grandparents..by the way can i only put in the code at the parents and grandparents if im an adult? cause i put in the code from my tama and it said its an error. and its still a baby/ child

Nope i took great care of him..i didnt want him to die cause i wanted to get 3rd gen so i can visit my grandparents..by the way can i only put in the code at the parents and grandparents if im an adult? cause i put in the code from my tama and it said its an error. and its still a baby/ child
i think you you can do it at any stage. just make sure you type it in correctly! use the 1st gen. tama's password for the parent, and the 2nd gen. tama's password for the grandparent's house.

:angry: hey i know how to get bill!!!! i got this from a paper i printed out from the computer.if your tama turns into 1 of these teens:

1.hinotamatchi

2.hashitamatchi

then you might get a chance of gettting bill! :)

hope i helped :unsure:

:unsure: o yes,and if you want to see the whole tama process go to

www.freewebs.com/tamacraze101/updated%20v3%20gc.jpg

hoped i helped again :) :angry:

Im cinfused :unsure: could some one show me a bill?!?!?

:furawatchi: I used to have my great and pretty tamagotchi. I lost it in my dad's car. Half a week later, I found it as Bill. B)
I hope this helps. :eek:

:rolleyes:

YUMYUM0

:)
it was on an even generation, wasn't it?

Sure, just ignore my post on the 1st Page! I didn't ignore my Tama to get a Bill!

TG4E :furawatchi:

Sure, just ignore my post on the 1st Page! I didn't ignore my Tama to get a Bill!
TG4E :huh:
so you didn't ignore your tama. Now i have people saying that my friend has to have 2 more oldies, people saying that you have to ignore your tama to get Bill, and people saying that they didn't ignore their tama at all and got Bill. :huh: Who do I listen to? Which way do I go? ;)

go with the taking care of the tama instead...its worth not dying over.

hey my friend had a bill female on her 2nd generation except she doesnt know the names of any characters except mametchi, mimitchi, and ichigotchi. So i coudnt ask her what her tama was at teenage. Her third gen. was supposed to be married to my tama but her little sis wrecked it by reseting it and it ran outta batteries anyway. :mellow: :huh: :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back