how to get each toddler

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

evrything_rules

Reaction score
the number in the bracket shows how many times I've gotten each character.

tamatchi(31)=good/excellent care

mizutamatchi(13)=too good*/average/bad care

mohitamatchi(2)=???

kuchitamatchi(1)="sort of" special care on an even generation.**

*if you don't know what I mean by too good care, PM me.

**I will tell you how to next week!!

and if you know how to get mohitamatchi, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease tell me~~~~

About the even generation thing, that's wrong. All the toddler characters can be gotten on any generation.

And it's random what toddler you get.

GotchiGirl96

About the even generation thing, that's wrong. All the toddler characters can be gotten on any generation.
And it's random what toddler you get.

GotchiGirl96
oh, I didn't know that. Thank you for reminding me.^^

Well, when I got mohochi, I was a girl, and an odd generation. Maybe the fact that it's a girl??? I'm not sure how I got it, I just wait and see what I get.

i think the toddler u get depend from parents

i think the toddler u get depend from parents
No, I disagree too. Maybe it is, but I wouldn't think so.

Kuchitamatchi is unique because it is the only toddler that imitates a grown-up character. it also sleeps an hour longer than the others (up to nine am).

It is not a bad character either, and it does not come from neglect! Many people here says so, but that's a lie. I would say it's impossible, because my kuchitamatchi's came from intensive care, feeding and much playing.

It's random what toddlers you get, but you can not get kuchitamatchi or mohitamatchi if you don't have gen 2 or up. Then you'll only get tamatchi and mizutamatchi.

I had a long line of generations with only mizu and tamatchi, and realized it came from my fancy to wipe away poo's before feeding the babies. so I wouldn't say that the treating of the infant it has no inflict on the toddler stage. Well, now, everything depends, one way or another. Toddlers needs even stroner parents than babies. I easily forget how small they are after raising an adult! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back