How to get Hinotamatchi and Gozarutchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemonlover

Reaction score
:gozarutchi: How to get Gozarutchi: A teenage Tamagotchi in its even generations (2nd, 4th ,6th, 8th... count by twos) is likely to evolve into Gozarutchi if you make many mistakes in both Emotional and Health care! (I have a Gozarutchi on V3, it has a baby and is 7 years old. It will leave its baby at 8 years old! It has a very mad face when its race car toy flips over!) Info: You have to know a secret code for this character to throw Ninja Stars. Gozarutchi loves Hot Dogs, and its least favorite food is Cheesecake! It loves to watch T.V and Approach.

How to get Hinotamatchi: Tamatchi or Mizutamatchi are likely to evolve into Hinotamatchi! (I had a Hinotamatchi once on V2, it loves misic!) Info: Hinotamatchi s least favoreite food is Donuts. Its favorite food is Omelet. It does hurdle training a lot!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the tips!!! But maybe give people little more time to reply... six hours though... oh well, it helped me THANKS!!! :(

Thanks for the tips!!! But maybe give people little more time to reply... six hours though... oh well, it helped me THANKS!!!  :D
At least it helped you! :D I got the info on these tamacharacter trading cards. Picture of them.

oooh where can i get them if i dont have a target ???? i been looking.. and cool info:) (tarding cards)
I don't know. Ask Admin. I saw this in the big V2 at the top of the page: click. I didn't make it..

Great, thanks! I'll have to save this since my Tama is at an odd generation

:lol: How to get Gozarutchi: A teenage Tamagotchi in its even generations (2nd, 4th ,6th, 8th... count by twos) is likely to evolve into Gozarutchi if you make many mistakes in both Emotional and Health care! (I have a Gozarutchi on V3, it has a baby and is 7 years old. It will leave its baby at 8 years old! It has a very mad face when its race car toy flips over!) Info: You have to know a secret code for this character to throw Ninja Stars. Gozarutchi loves Hot Dogs, and its least favorite food is Cheesecake! It loves to watch T.V and Approach.
How to get Hinotamatchi: Tamatchi or Mizutamatchi are likely to evolve into Hinotamatchi! (I had a Hinotamatchi once on V2, it loves misic!) Info: Hinotamatchi s least favoreite food is Donuts. Its favorite food is Omelet. It does hurdle training a lot!
Well, Gozarutchi is actually an ADULT character.

Any character can evolve into Hinotamatchi. Tamatchi and Mizutamatchi WILL, for Mohitamatchi and Kuchitamatchi neglect is a must. However you could probably get another character, since it's version 3 :)

It's easy to get Hinotamatchi on version 1. Just get a Tamagotchi on even generation, don't discipline it at all (well not good discipline anyhow) and next Tamagotchi will be Marutchi, and since it will be odd generation now, you'll get Hinotamatchi!!!

My Tamagotchi is on 57th Generation!

Any character can evolve into Hinotamatchi. Tamatchi and Mizutamatchi WILL, for Mohitamatchi and Kuchitamatchi neglect is a must. However you could probably get another character, since it's version 3 :eek:

It's easy to get Hinotamatchi on version 1. Just get a Tamagotchi on even generation, don't discipline it at all (well not good discipline anyhow) and next Tamagotchi will be Marutchi, and since it will be odd generation now, you'll get Hinotamatchi!!!

A teenage tama will probably EVOLVE into Gozarutchi i said. 57?

Any character can evolve into Hinotamatchi. Tamatchi and Mizutamatchi WILL, for Mohitamatchi and Kuchitamatchi neglect is a must. However you could probably get another character, since it's version 3 :eek:

Wow. I never used a V1, though.

could someone stop this (censored) advertising ?

oooo, i needed 2 know that. do u know how to get mametchi????????????????? :huh:
Yeah, you have to get a young mametchi, and if you take good care of it and connect it with other Tamagotchis, it will evolve into Mametchi. I had Young mametchim 3 times, and Mametchi 1 time.

oooo, i needed 2 know that. do u know how to get mametchi????????????????? :)
Another way is debugging your Tamagotchi, so you can pick the character for the Child, Teen, and Adult stages.

WHATS THE NINJA STAR CODE?
I am trying to find that out. Tama-Love said that the Ninja Stars come out in the shops, but I am wondering if its the V2 shop or v3 shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back