How to get KuroMametchi ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Valphius

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Okay, I got my baby tamagotchi on Music Star to 234 Original, I made sure NEVER to overfeed him and I made sure the snack and food hearts were NEVER below 3 and I always made sure to clean his poop before he pooped...AND I STILL...STILL GOT KUCHITAMACHI!...10 TIMES IN A ROW!! And all the growth charts say "Bad Care" AND I TOOK PERFECT CARE OF MY BABY TAMA!. I'm aiming for a KuroMametchi.

Somebody PLEASE Help me...PLEASE. I wan't KuroMametchi so badly...*Starts crying*.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes even care won't determine your Tamagotchi character's outcome. Or maybe you missed one strand. I think you should just stick with the character you get and not spoil over it.

Perhaps your tamagotchi is just glitched to get that outcome every time.

Sometimes even care won't determine your Tamagotchi character's outcome. Or maybe you missed one strand. I think you should just stick with the character you get and not spoil over it.
Perhaps your tamagotchi is just glitched to get that outcome every time.
...Does that mean I'll never see the day of light where I wake up in the morning to see a handom earringed grinning tama on my screen saying "Oh yeah, Kiss me dude." >> XD

...Does that mean I'll never see the day of light where I wake up in the morning to see a handom earringed grinning tama on my screen saying "Oh yeah, Kiss me dude." >> XD
No, you'll never.

I just vomited sarcasm all over my keyboard.

Ok, we'll see. Or you'll see. I won't.

Too bad debug doesn't work on V6.

I seriously want him, Now in order to get him, is he ONLY a Perfect Character, or can he also be generated at Random, even with Horrible or "Mediocre Care"?

To get KuroMametchi, the generation number must be an even number. Make sure his weight doesn't get too high. And when you feed him, keep feeding him until he stops eating, rather than until all 4 hearts are full (it's like there are two invisible hearts).

I've never had KuroMametchi before, but this is how I got Mametchi, and I know I would have gotten a KuroMametchi if the generation number was an even number instead of an odd number.

^pretty much.

v6 isn't random, all adults have perfect, good, average, bad, or horrible care. KuroMametchi happens to be a perfect care character. To get perfect care, don't let the hearts drop too much, and just keep it healthy.

Your getting Kuchitamatchi because you are only giving him/her 3 hearts. It should be 5 hearts if you want a Kuribotchi :huh:

Can you please tell me about Odd and Even Gens and Tamagotch's? I can't seem to find a guide on it on the internet.
It means if the generation number is an even number (2, 4, 6, 8, etc.), or a odd number (1, 3, 5, 7, etc.). That's math!

If your generation is an odd number, it is IMPOSSIBLE to get KuroMametchi. If it's an even number, follow the advice I've already posted.

Your getting Kuchitamatchi because you are only giving him/her 3 hearts. It should be 5 hearts if you want a Kuribotchi ;)
I thought he wanted KuroMametchi.

-

You could email KuroMametchi and make him listen to your problems...

Jk. Sometimes it's totally random. As I said before.

YOU HAVE A KUROMAMETCHI!? YOU LUCKY SON OF A GUN!! I WOULD MURDER SOMEONE TO GET KUROMAMETCHI!...Literally...NO JUST KIDDING. JUST Kidding.

I want Kuro so BAD, I even name all my Baby Tama's "Kuro"

I've followed your Advice to the letter and got Ringotchi, Maybe I just have a bad Model.
Is this a Music Star tama you're talking about?

If so, and you have a Ringotchi, then it means your tama character's a female.

No matter how perfect your care, you will never get a KuroMametchi unless it is a boy tama :(

Here is a link to a Music Star character chart from Tama-Zone which you might find useful:

https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=21193

Edit: I've just noticed that you already made a topic asking for help to get a KuroMametchi so I am going to merge them together. Please would you just stick to one thread rather than multiples if you're asking the same question?

Thanks! ;)

*off topic - removed*

TamaMumEdit: Please remember that this thread is about getting KuroMametchi.

If you want to find out info about other characters, please check the Help forums for exisiting topics to answer your question (and if you find none, start one yourself) :angry:

HEY GUYS, ON TAMA 1, I GOT MAMETCHI, AND ON TAMA 2, I GOT MEMETCHI!!

I must be doing SOMETHING right...Although my boy isn't a Kuro...It evolved from "Kikitchi"..

of all my 11 gens, I've ALWAYS had a boy on an even generation.

And all the time, I've gotten kuromametchi!

Here's how I do it.

I look after them as a baby and child-

then I put him to sleep as kikitchi/hinotamathci until he evolves.

(that way you don't lose hearts.)

and voila!

when he evolves there is a high chance of a kuromametchi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back