How to get Mamechi on v4!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tosakatchigal

Reaction score
Well, i know a few people who want a mamechi, so i'll make a post telling how to get one!

Baby: Boy.

Child: any one of them, (i think...).

Teen: young mamechi, weight must be at least in between 40 and 27. And skills are over 100, must be accidenics,(pencil).

Adult: There you have it, a mamechi!

i didn't put very much information on here, but it should be enough, please reply otherwise!

[SIZE=9pt]Well, actually, that's not HOW to get a Mametchi. That's the PROCESS of getting a Mametchi! ;) I think you have to get a certain amount of Intellegence points, or marry someone on the smart side, so you'll come out with a Mametchi. Hope I helped![/SIZE]

Yes, your V4 has to be a boy.

As a child, it must be a mizutamatchi or a harutchi so that it will have a higher chance of evolving into the required teenager.

Teenager: Must be a young mametchi or a young androtchi.

All skills don't need to be over 100. It can be as low as 30 as long as intelligence (pencil icon) must be highest among all three skills, and your tamagotchi is properly cared of (not letting your hungry/happy hearts drop too much).

Weight does not matter much as I can get a Mametchi with a 99 lbs tamagotchi.

Helping out:

Teen: Young Androtchi or Young Mametchi

Skill: Intelligence 20 higher than rest to be safe

Adult: Mametchi

Special! 250 in intelligence, 400 altogether=Tensaitchi!

Well, i know a few people who want a mamechi, so i'll make a post telling how to get one!
Baby: Boy.

Child: any one of them, (i think...).

Teen: young mamechi, weight must be at least in between 40 and 27. And skills are over 100, must be accidenics,(pencil).

Adult: There you have it, a mamechi!

i didn't put very much information on here, but it should be enough, please reply otherwise!
the toddlers you need are either harutchi or puchitchi. :(

Ok, also you do have to have some one in the intelegence family to get married to another in the intelegence family, thank you for posting that, uhh, what's your name?

Latest posts

Back