How To Get Mametchi On V3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aarsta

Reaction score
:D :lol: I'm showing all you peoplez out there how to get mametchi quick!

1.Get A Baby Boy or Girl. You choose.

2.When The Baby Grows Make Sure The Hearts R Full.

3.Pause It.

4.1 Minute B4 It Goes 2 Bed UNPAUSE It.

5. Keep Doing It To Get Mametchi!!!

yeah, another way is that you can just adjust the time for it to sleep all the time, make sure the hearts are full and happy, so voila! one mametchi or mimitchi!

i like to actually work for the characters i want, tho, and i can get mametchi easily if i want to. :gozarutchi: Just take good care of it whether its awake or not!

i like to actually work for the characters i want, tho, and i can get mametchi easily if i want to. :( Just take good care of it whether its awake or not!
i agree. i mean whats the point in not raising it?? i mean in my v4 i raised my baby boy tama and he grew into a mametchi! (it mated with a mimitchi which was a perfect match)

You forgot something: it must be odd generation. Do it on even and you will get Mimitchi. Although, you may not get Mametchi, it may be another top-tier character (don't know them on V3). And it also must be awake sometimes so it can evolve. Otherwise, it will live to be 99 years old but not an adult. I once accidently kept my V2 asleep for a very long time, she didn't become an adult until she was 5! The matchmaker didn't come to her until she was eight! But, she DID become Mametchi (though that was not the intention).

HanatchiHannah :p

Latest posts

Back