How to get Mimitchi! On both V2 and V3!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:huh: According to all 10 charachter charts I have read this tama is leaftchi not furawatchi even though it says that on the smiley. P.S: Please show me how to be this tama: :lol:

:huh: According to all 10 charachter charts I have read this tama is leaftchi not furawatchi even though it says that on the smiley. P.S: Please show me how to be this tama: :lol:
Its Furawatchi on V2.

How to get it on V3: 50-100% training, good care, odd generation, Mitzutamatchi/Tamatchi/Kuchitamatchi as child, Pirororotchi/Hashitamatchi/Young Mametchi as teen, any gender.

V3: Good care, even generation, full training, Kuchitamatchi/Mizutamatchi as child, and Hinatchi/Young Mimitchi/Hikotchi as teen. :(
V2: Good care, even generation, full training, Hitodetchi/Kikocomatchi/Kuribotchi as child, and Young Mimitchi/Ichigotchi as teen. :p

You may ask here to get Memetchi, Mametchi, Furawatchi, Takotchi, Toratchi, Tarakotchi, Butterflytchi, Marmumimitchi, Kabutchi, Pyonkotchi, Hanatchi, and other characters! :D

Vicky Liu :furawatchi:

:ph34r: :blink: :huh: :lol:
I'm sorry but i don't understand what you mean by ''even generation''. :huh:

I'm dutch so i don't understand all words yet. :D But i really wanna know how i can finally get a mimichi. :(

One note your tama should weight 50lbs to get a mimitchi ^_^

Why do you want to get a :wacko: MiisteriOus gurL frOm hOlland they are the easiest chracter to get?

Last edited by a moderator:
One note your tama should weight 50lbs to get a mimitchi :mimitchi:
Why do you want to get a :wacko: MiisteriOus gurL frOm hOlland they are the easiest chracter to get?
Does my tama has to weigh 50 when its a grown up? Or when its a baby or child, or maybe teen? And do you know what ''even generation'' means? :huh:

And i never had a :wacko: on my v2, i don't understand it. I really take good care of my tama so..How do you train your tama to let it become a ;) then?

V3: Good care, even generation, full training, Kuchitamatchi/Mizutamatchi as child, and Hinatchi/Young Mimitchi/Hikotchi as teen. :unsure:
V2: Good care, even generation, full training, Hitodetchi/Kikocomatchi/Kuribotchi as child, and Young Mimitchi/Ichigotchi as teen. :unsure:

You may ask here to get Memetchi, Mametchi, Furawatchi, Takotchi, Toratchi, Tarakotchi, Butterflytchi, Marmumimitchi, Kabutchi, Pyonkotchi, Hanatchi, and other characters! :D

Vicky Liu :wacko:

:mimitchi: :huh: :mimitchi: :mimitchi:
Mmmmm.

Well, I knew that. But its good to see what other peoples ideas are to unlock characters! :D

Does anyone know how to get a Zachi? I do! :p

I like tama Talk ALOT! :p

Has anybody got a Tamagotchi V3??? ;)

Its quite cool! B)

But to be truthful... could have been a bit better... <_<

Well, thats my opinion! :wacko:

So bye bye!

Tama Talk RAWKS!

I got mimitchi on gen 1 on v3 and with tamatchi as a child and young mimitchi as a teen.

V3: Good care, even generation, full training, Kuchitamatchi/Mizutamatchi as child, and Hinatchi/Young Mimitchi/Hikotchi as teen. :(
V2: Good care, even generation, full training, Hitodetchi/Kikocomatchi/Kuribotchi as child, and Young Mimitchi/Ichigotchi as teen. :(

You may ask here to get Memetchi, Mametchi, Furawatchi, Takotchi, Toratchi, Tarakotchi, Butterflytchi, Marmumimitchi, Kabutchi, Pyonkotchi, Hanatchi, and other characters! :(

Vicky Liu <_<

<_< <_< <_< :unsure:
do u know how to get :mimitchi: ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back