How to get Mimitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_Lover_Nick

Reaction score
To get a mimitchi Follow these rules 1.Clean up poop right away2.Whenever hungry or unhappy always fill it up.3.When eats something exersise until tama does not wanna to play anymore games.4.Fill up disipline totally before grows into a adult. This worked for me if does not work for you pm me .

Hope I helped.

I'm sorry to tell you this but, there's no possible way to get the characters you want by doing specific things.. sorry!

-mametchichic

To get a mimitchi Follow these rules 1.Clean up poop right away2.Whenever hungry or unhappy always fill it up.3.When eats something exersise until tama does not wanna to play anymore games.4.Fill up disipline totally before grows into a adult. This worked for me if does not work for you pm me .

Hope I helped.
Or you could just de-bug your V1 or V2 and choose Mimitchi once the Tama hatches. A quicker way to it! ;)

I CANT DEBUG IT BECAUSE I DONT HAVE THE RIGHT SCREW DRIVER

I did all those steps plus more. It works! Now I have a Mimitchi! She's fun to play with.

That is also a way to get Mametchi. So far I have had at least 5 Mametchis and 4 Mimitchis by doing that. :mellow: :angry: :(

tama lover nick is right i know him it worked for him so it should work for you to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hope I helped.
he is right ive seen it happen its amazing i know ive tried.

Hope I helped.
im trying to get mimitchi and my tamas have 10 bars on disipline ^_^ and i feed it right away. well, i think my tama is growing up 2-morrow. :unsure: just have to wait and see. XD

Yes, that is called taking good care of your tama. It will probuly work.

hope it works for me i have the apple girl and she is 3yrs oldiam doin all the tips but iam worried about the dicopline i still need 2 more bars :unsure: ^_^ :huh:

okay, i am trying to get different charectors cause i keep getting the same ones. it was very hard to ignore my tama for more than 5 mins and let all the hearts go down, but i desperately wanted a differnt one, and i'm not brave enough to attempt debugging. I GOT A MIMITCHI, even after taking what i thought was horrible care of my tama! i don't know if it really matters what kind of care you take of them. i do know it was heartbreaking to do that to my tama, so i think i'll just take good care of them and let them evolve in thier own way.

yeah that could be true yeah i think iam just going to treat my tama the way i wnt to iam just gonna treat it the way i do with my other tama :p :( :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back