How to get new stuff in the shop... your self!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sianora

Reaction score
Hello all of you tama lovers and owners! :wacko: :huh:

If you are sick of waiting for the shop to get new stuff, or have bought everything, or don't like it... this is for you! :huh:

3:00 pm, 7:00 pm and 12:00 am is when the shop restocks... but it you want to get new stuff before then this is how u do it:

Change the time to a minute BEFORE 3:00 or 7:00 (pm) then wait a minute. Then go to the shops and there is new stuff!!!! :ph34r: ;) :lol:

Trust me! It works every time! :huh: ;)

Thanks Sam 4 showing me this site!!! =) :)

Wow! Thanks for that! lol I was sick of waiting for the shop to change but now I dont have to! :)

THANKS SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! if you have any more tips and tricks plz add them!!!!!!!!!!

Hello all of you tama lovers and owners! :p :D
If you are sick of waiting for the shop to get new stuff, or have bought everything, or don't like it... this is for you! :D

3:00 pm, 7:00 pm and 12:00 am is when the shop restocks... but it you want to get new stuff before then this is how u do it:

Change the time to a minute BEFORE 3:00 or 7:00 (pm) then wait a minute. Then go to the shops and there is new stuff!!!! :p :D :(

Trust me! It works every time! :eek: :D

Thanks Sam 4 showing me this site!!! =) :eek:
THNX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It helped alot!!!!!!!! What versions does this work on????

Hello all of you tama lovers and owners! :( :(
If you are sick of waiting for the shop to get new stuff, or have bought everything, or don't like it... this is for you! :(

Change the time to a minute BEFORE 3:00 or 7:00 (pm) then wait a minute. Then go to the shops and there is new stuff!!!! :D :( :D

Trust me! It works every time! :) :D

Thanks Sam 4 showing me this site!!! =) :lol:
i already no that but thanx anyway!

i play rune, club penguin, and like harry potter too! btw the shop trick dont work

Hello all of you tama lovers and owners! :D :ichigotchi:
If you are sick of waiting for the shop to get new stuff, or have bought everything, or don't like it... this is for you! :ichigotchi:

Change the time to a minute BEFORE 3:00 or 7:00 (pm) then wait a minute. Then go to the shops and there is new stuff!!!! :D :ichigotchi: :D

Trust me! It works every time! :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:

Thanks Sam 4 showing me this site!!! =) :furawatchi:
:D :D i love Eragon and Harry Potter and reading too! anybody who says anything bad about any of this, is automatically given the dirty look from me! :D :D ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back