How to get Pichipitchi on the IDL?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzyd07

Reaction score
On all the growth charts it says that to get Pichipitchi on the idl you need to get 5 care misses from Sabosabotchi. I have tried this three times and every single time I end up with Perotchi instead! I know I have been getting the correct number of care misses because I have counted them EXACTLY. According to the growth charts I should only get Perotchi from 0-1 care misses so why do I get her after having five care misses? Has anyone actually managed to get Pichipitchi on the idl and how many care misses did you need? Is the growth chart wrong? Or is it just my tamagotchi? The number of care misses stated on the growth charts have worked for getting every other character I've tried so far. Thanks.

Have you been feeding your Sabosabotchi too many snacks? There are certain events that result in perfect care characters, no matter how many care misses you give to them.

For example, if you feed Sabosabotchi or Bokuhoshitchi 20 or more snacks, they'll evolve into Perotchi and Bokuhoshitchi respectively.

You can find more info about these unexpected growths here.

Oooh that might be it! Didn't know that could happen, thanks a lot :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back