How to get Sunnitchi, Music Awards from Music City

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have Sunnitchi model but i do have a participation trophy, a Jr.Music award and a Music award.

For the jr. music award u need to be in the top 100 and the music award u need to be in the top 50's.

Well, About the sunnitchi model i'm confused nothing suchs exists... Would you happen to tell me WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT???

what is it like? You are on music city! Can you PM me the real Dazzilitchi code?

The other one didn't work!!!

I don't have Sunnitchi model but i do have a participation trophy, a Jr.Music award and a Music award. For the jr. music award u need to be in the top 100 and the music award u need to be in the top 50's.

Well, About the sunnitchi model i'm confused nothing suchs exists... Would you happen to tell me WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT???
I have gotten 9th place and 5th place and i have not gotten those awards. I even claimed my award in the concert hall. How do i get them?

Yes, the sunnitchi model exists. I have one, but i won't tell how to get it -_-

I have gotten 9th place and 5th place and i have not gotten those awards. I even claimed my award in the concert hall. How do i get them?
Yes, the sunnitchi model exists. I have one, but i won't tell how to get it :D
u can't tell cause u received it LOL

Latest posts

Back