how to get to the king(v3)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
when i put ANY codes in my tama it does'nt work...WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: ^_^ :D

thats so awesome!has anyone gotten the golden tamagotchi? i suspect is has something to do with the king.

tell me how if you did!
ok when all the stuff on tamatown is up, all the items with stars on them u r supposed to click on them when u get all of them go to the toy store and click on the poster

can you plz just post the dam codes to get o th king already?!?!?!?!?! :p :eek: :D :p

Well, brigirl you justlook around learn about stuff or get a tamagotchi. You have to learn about it.got it.that happened 2 me too.

Get like 200 pts with the games, then keep reloading your shop (set to 2:59 PM, wait 1 minute) and wait till shovels and plants show up. It always gets me points. Well actually not always. But somewhat frequently! (reassuring :huh: )

Hi

I first donated 5010 points to tried to get a password then the password has shown up and it gone away while I look for a pen to write it down :) what can I do to find my password? cos I played a game till got another 5000 and donated again so I got nothing (I thought I would get a new password after I donated another 5000) plz help me cos I already donated for 10,010 points but I got nothing :) , thanks

On a V3 that is reaLLY EASY TO DO, ALL YOU DO IS KEEP FEEDING YOUR TAMA SNACKS AND WORK ALL THE WEIGHT OFF in games....then you get alot of points, maybe evn more than 2,500

but....i donated like 5001 points at one time and it gave me nothing!!!!!!!!!!1WHY?!?!?!?! :marumimitchi: :huh:

you need to donate 5,050 to the king for the code....exactly 5,050 no more no less...not even one...then you will obtain the code...

Can someone give me the code!? I dont have a v3 yet..........My moms looking on ebay for one so if shes always outbidded Im probably not getting 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back