how to get twins

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ful4795

Reaction score
first you let a boy and a girl visit one another . after a day or 2 you well see fireworks well show on both screens. then you have twins either are 2 boys or 2 girls well show. one well go to the father and the other one well go to the mother. :blink:

i think you forgot to put in that the girl and boy have to be adults! :D :D

and that they have to have 4 hearts for each other in the friend list :D B)

but you did an awesoma job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :p :D :D :)

Hello fellow Tama's!

I recently became the proud human parent to have my adult Tama's have two baby girls. I can't wait to see what they will grow into. I am totally siked. It was so exciting to watch this happen.

Have a Tamariffic day!!!

ful4795 : I know you are quite new to TamaTalk, but I am sorry to say that most of the replies you posted in this, your own topic are "spam" - short, pointless, annoying mssgs... which is something that everyone on TamaTalk tries very hard to avoid as it is a waste of the sites bandwidth (memory) which Admin has to pay for...

Here is a link to the Guidelines. Please take a moment to read thru' them so that you know what kind of posts/replies to avoid making:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?act=boardrules

In order to avoid any more spammy posts in this thread I am going to close it. Thanks for understanding!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

*CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back